• Valued Contributor

It depends on the extent of your hair restoration requirements and how much research you've done into HT's. There are a number of good clinics that have affordable pricing but before you consider any of them you need to make sure you've done some serious research into what factors go in to creating a natural and undetectable HT result, as well as knowledge of medical treatments & a long term game plan.

What research have you done into HT's in general at this stage?

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

It depends on the extent of your hair restoration requirements and how much research you've done into HT's. There are a number of good clinics that have affordable pricing but before you consider any of them you need to make sure you've done some serious research into what factors go in to creating a natural and undetectable HT result, as well as knowledge of medical treatments & a long term game plan.

What research have you done into HT's in general at this stage?

Hi , I’ve done some research but not a lot. I’ve have friends who went to hair of Istanbul and there transplants turned out very well

Upon further research I noticed that that place is a hair mill and that I should stay well away from..

I’ve looked into Dr. Bicer’s and Dr. Demirsoy, both have done fantastic work. But I’m steering towards Dr. Demirsoy a little because of his natural looking hair lines.. 

If I could afford the likes of Bisanga I would be on the next flight haha

Is there anyone else that i should be looking into more before pulling the trigger.. 

eugenix ? 

Thank you :)

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Smithy- said:

Hi , I’ve done some research but not a lot. I’ve have friends who went to hair of Istanbul and there transplants turned out very well

Upon further research I noticed that that place is a hair mill and that I should stay well away from..

I’ve looked into Dr. Bicer’s and Dr. Demirsoy, both have done fantastic work. But I’m steering towards Dr. Demirsoy a little because of his natural looking hair lines.. 

If I could afford the likes of Bisanga I would be on the next flight haha

Is there anyone else that i should be looking into more before pulling the trigger.. 

eugenix ? 

Thank you :)

Bicer, Demirsoy & Eugenix are very good options. I'm booked with Eugenix myself for late November.

Hair of Istanbul do very, very aggressive hairlines. They seem to be greatly more concerned with getting "wow" looking results for Instagram than they do in considering the long term prospects & future hairloss of their clients. Aggressive hairlines at young ages (which seems to be HOI's modus operandi) will use up a lot of grafts that will be needed later on.

How old are you? What is your hair loss pattern? Are you on finasteride? Have you sent any photos off to clients to get expert feedback on graft estimates? These are all important factors.

12 hours ago, Smithy- said:

Hi, what are the best doctors that you would recommend with that sort of budget in mind. 

Thanks 

At HDC clinic we offer Dr.Christina for 2 Euros per graft which can adjust to your budget, our clinic recommend in this forum and you can here many works of Dr.Christina, also in our Facebook and Instagram pages:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.