BHR Clinic - Inside the Op Room - Cheap FUE - Buy now, PAY later!

In this video, as part of "Inside the Op-Room” series, Dr. Bisanga reveals a poorly performed hair transplant with complete disregard to natural aesthetics with a lack of professionalism and ethics.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Wonderful video and really goes into the op-room and to see the simple yet profound explanations from Dr.B. So many clinics are really amateurs and so many use only the occipital areas for hair line and temples and these days really need to end because they are really being exposed more thankfully. A big thank you to the patient for allowing to share this, he is for sure doing his best for others to not make the same errors he did.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

This is the price for going to a poor clinic. He has to get grafts removed from the hairline. Then 6 months later, get a proper transplant to rebuild hairline and temples.

Not many people I would trust with this repair. He's in good hands with Dr. Bisanga.

• Like 2