Instagram Live Q&A - Dr. Bisanga joined by Ian(Raphael84) - Hosted by Melvin HTN

Dr. Bisanga and myself are looking forward to joining Melvin this coming Sunday for a Q&A style session to discuss/answer any topics and questions that you may have.
It would be great if you could join us.

Sunday 5th September 2021
7pm CET
6pm UK

1158843719_Screenshot2021-08-31at16_29_08.thumb.png.42db31954329377e3ec67df0caf9ec0b.png

• Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Ian, I am really looking forwards to this, actually after 12 years in the industry I still learn from the gems spoken in these interviews so for me I will be there and I am so happy to see you participate because your history, story, knowledge and helpful character will really come out...See you guys soon!

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Very excited to speak to you Ian and Dr. Bisanga, this will be fun.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.