Is RU58841 The Best Topical DHT Blocker For Hair Loss?

• Administrators

Do you guys have any experience with RU58841? I tried it back in 2014 and I noticed I had zero morning wood. I stopped taking it after that, I can't say I experienced erectile dysfunction, but I probably didn't use it long enough to see any benefits. What do you guys think? I would love to hear the communities thoughts.

Is RU58841 The Best Topical DHT Blocker For Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Amazing timing.... I just got an email from Minoxidil Max that they now stock it so I came here to share.

https://www.minoxidilmax.com/ru58841 

Edited by TommyLucchese

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Administrators
12 hours ago, JP28 said:

I believe it is, I actually started today with 1ml of 0.5 from anageninc, I’ll probably do it eod and let you know what’s up in few months. 

Have you tried topical dut? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you tried topical dut? 

Yes I had the one from fue clinic and used it few times, lack of sources and not much studies on it made me stop, plus I’m already taking one oral duta a week on top of Fina so it wouldn’t have any benefits on me, I really was looking for a topical aa and came across ru after reading and watching some video I was convinced, I wish I’d known about it before tbh. I actually had to apply 2ml to cover the top of my head. So I’ll be doing 2ml eod. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JP28 said:

Yes I had the one from fue clinic and used it few times, lack of sources and not much studies on it made me stop, plus I’m already taking one oral duta a week on top of Fina so it wouldn’t have any benefits on me, I really was looking for a topical aa and came across ru after reading and watching some video I was convinced, I wish I’d known about it before tbh. I actually had to apply 2ml to cover the top of my head. So I’ll be doing 2ml eod. 

Start a thread I would like to follow your progress. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

I used it for a while some years back, didn’t notice much change but I’m on other treatments as well. I’ve yet to see someone on it as a sole treatment and benefit from it. It does look good on paper though 

I know the MPMD swears by it, but I don’t know if he had aggressive hair loss. Looked minimal. 

View my thread