9 months after belgravia treatment

This is 6 months in my treatment at belgravia center clinic. Is there anything else I can do? Are they good results ? Been told recently to start applying minoxidil down the parting to make the gap smaller.

10%min

1mg fin

0.5 dut once a week.

Screenshot_20210813-111512_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Whufcdanny95

Hard to tell what change there has been due to differing hair lengths.  That said, I think it has improved.

Any protocol with DUT is the gold standard to be honest.

Belgravia a bit pricey long term.  Personally I'd drop the 10% Min and stick with the FIN/DUT.  You could probably get it cheaper elsewhere like Oxford Online Pharmacy

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

10 hours ago, 1978matt said:

Hard to tell what change there has been due to differing hair lengths.  That said, I think it has improved.

Any protocol with DUT is the gold standard to be honest.

Belgravia a bit pricey long term.  Personally I'd drop the 10% Min and stick with the FIN/DUT.  You could probably get it cheaper elsewhere like Oxford Online Pharmacy

Hair does seem alot darker and can see the middle parting is narrowing in pictures. I kinda like the check ups that's why I don't mind paying the extra and they have had alot of success.

What's your regime mate? You on fin or dut?

3 hours ago, Whufcdanny95 said:

Hair does seem alot darker and can see the middle parting is narrowing in pictures. I kinda like the check ups that's why I don't mind paying the extra and they have had alot of success.

What's your regime mate? You on fin or dut?

1.25mg Fin every 3 days.

I may go 0.5mg every other day should I get 1mg FIN in a year of two (I currently have enough 5mg to last at least 18 months).

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

2 hours ago, 1978matt said:

1.25mg Fin every 3 days.

I may go 0.5mg every other day should I get 1mg FIN in a year of two (I currently have enough 5mg to last at least 18 months).

So fin daily 1.25 and dut 1 tablet at the weekend for me. That a good regime?

I am a former Belgravia patient. They helped me stabilise and regrow some hair for 2 years before I took the advice on here to get the same products much cheaper elsewhere.

They are great for giving newbies the right advice and treatments....but they also charge those ridiculous London prices.

I was paying £1,200 - £1,400 a year with Belgravia and got that down to £300-£400 for the same stuff with the same results.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

4 minutes ago, TommyLucchese said:

I am a former Belgravia patient. They helped me stabilise and regrow some hair for 2 years before I took the advice on here to get the same products much cheaper elsewhere.

They are great for giving newbies the right advice and treatments....but they also charge those ridiculous London prices.

I was paying £1,200 - £1,400 a year with Belgravia and got that down to £300-£400 for the same stuff with the same results.

I like the check ups though, definitely stabilised the hair loss from my visits there and that's all I'm after and any further growth is a bonus. Bus as they put it, I have paused my hairloss so long as I keep up the treatment. 

Noticed your using a derma roller. What mm are you using and when do you apply it mate ?

Just now, Whufcdanny95 said:

I like the check ups though, definitely stabilised the hair loss from my visits there and that's all I'm after and any further growth is a bonus. Bus as they put it, I have paused my hairloss so long as I keep up the treatment. 

Noticed your using a derma roller. What mm are you using and when do you apply it mate ?

Also did you manage to find 10% minox elsewhere?

2 hours ago, Whufcdanny95 said:

That's a lot of money to pay for a few photos, but hey, your choice....the good thing is that it's all legit.

I had 12.5% cream with azaelic acid, never managed to get it anywhere else but rogaine foam 5% worked just as well. I am now on a solution of 7% liquid minoxidil and 1.5mg finasteride that has caffeine, retinol and other things in it that I forget now.

1mm for the roller although i haven't done it in ages...keep meaning to! it was working really well. 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

14 hours ago, TommyLucchese said:

That's a lot of money to pay for a few photos, but hey, your choice....the good thing is that it's all legit.

I had 12.5% cream with azaelic acid, never managed to get it anywhere else but rogaine foam 5% worked just as well. I am now on a solution of 7% liquid minoxidil and 1.5mg finasteride that has caffeine, retinol and other things in it that I forget now.

1mm for the roller although i haven't done it in ages...keep meaning to! it was working really well. 

Where do you get that solution from please 

minoxidil max, they're really good and have lots of different combinations of solutions and products. if you switch to anything i recommend starting slowly and having a transition period.