Here is what Mr. Vigyat Singh would like to share about his hair growth results after doing hair transplantation with Eugenix Hair Sciences.

"Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share an update with you on my transplantation approximately 4 months post the procedure. My hairline seems well established now and I can feel quite a few stubbles of new follicles growing at the base of my head. Hopefully they will grow out fast and give me more density.

Since my last update, my hair has grown well and in fact I had to go for a trim once to keep the hair in the donor area and recipient area even. AS you can see in the pictures attached, the front and crown area has filled up well. I and everyone one I meet has been able to see a noticeable difference week on week and I am excited as time passes to see the final outcome. Hair density has significantly increased as compared to my hair before the transplantation.  

As I mentioned earlier, first few days are the real challenge, now nearly 4 months later, results are visible, and I am so glad that I went through with the HT. The redness and soreness have more or less subsided, I am not taking any medication and I wash my hair regularly. I lead an active life and sometimes I think that I should have got this done earlier.

The team at Eugenix, Dr Sethi  and Dr Bansal have been monitoring my progress well and advising me on care. What I find best about them is that they are accessible and available for any support and queries that I have had. It is very reassuring and I would like to thank them for it."

He also mentioned that, he would like to know your views on the same after reviewing his attached photos.

My-Result-1.jpeg

My-Result-2.jpeg

My-Result-3.jpeg

My-Result-4.jpeg

Edited by Abhinay Singh
Wrong Month
  • Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Abhinay Singh changed the title to 4 Month Hair Transplant Update | 5400 Grafts, Norwood Grade 5A @Eugenix Hair Sciences
22 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Looks like good coverage but it helps to see a baseline picture (what did your hair look like prior to the transplant).

You can check his earlier look in my previous post: 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 7:45 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Looks really encouraging ! At the beginning of the real growth now. Please keep us updated. Thanks for posting 🙏

Definitely we will post the regular updates

Kind Regards

On 8/7/2021 at 7:45 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Looks really encouraging ! At the beginning of the real growth now. Please keep us updated. Thanks for posting 🙏

Sure. We will keep you posted.

Kind Regards