Feriduni or BHR clinic...

Oh i know everyone hate's this type of question but id be interested in any opinions please.

Ive been doing a lot of research over the last 6 months and have spoken to both clinics in belgium.Im looking to have around 3000 grafts via strip in the next 3 months for a virgin head (frontal and crown filling).Ive found both very helpfull and knowledgeable and have seen good results from both clinics online.

There seems to be more documentation of Feriduni on this site than BHR though,and on the other site i use (hairloss experiences) it seems to be the other way round.Personally im leaning towards Dr Feriduni but i cant honestly say why.

Any opinions would be appreciated,thanks

FD

Hi Folliclediabolical,

That's a mouthful.

I had my procedure with Dr Feriduni seven weeks ago and so far everything is going according to plan. I know very little about BHR so can't compare but from my experiences so far I would recommend Dr Feriduni.

Hope this helps.

I would love to see even more of Dr. Feriduni's work, as most everything I have seen from him has been excellent from top to bottom. The fact that he has been thoroughly vetted and screened by this community is a real nice plus, too, even from a basic accountability perspective.

I think Feriduni would be a great choice, and given your research into both, if you find yourself leaning towards Feriduni you really couldn't go wrong.

That said, I'm on the books as being a fan of BHR, but it's really been his megasession FUE work that I've paid the most attention to.

If you haven't already, you might want to specifically inquire into the type of hairline they will be designing...like, not just the general density, but where they will be allocating certain levels of density which can lead to a slightly different "type" of hairline. Things like that.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

folliclediabolical,

I too have been very impressed with everything Coalition member Dr. Feriduni has presented on this community. He's also been visited and observed in live surgery by Patrick Hennessey, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network. Pat was very impressed with Dr. Feriduni's ultra refined technique during his visit. See highlights from Pat's visit with surgical photos.

I too like what I've seen from Dr. Bisanga however, it's a shame that he still hasn't accepted our invitation to present examples of his work on our forum to be considered for potential recommendation.

Good luck in selecting a quality physician that impresses you the most.

Best wishes,

Bill