Seeking recommendations

Hi, I am 35M from Boston and looking for some transplant options. I have been told I am a good candidate for FUT.

Has anyone done Hair Transplant locally in Massachusetts? Any reviews? How is the progress? What was the cost? Can you share any photos of before and after?

Any other recommendations in around New England area? Or even far away, I am willing to travel. Thanks in advance

Definitely consult with the recommended surgeons on this forum. The link is provided in @makehairgreatagain's post. Do you have any photos you can share? 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Moderators

There are several Drs recommended on this site who are located in NY which should be approximately a 4 hour trip from Boston by either car, train, or bus. True & Dorin have an office in Boston with very limited hours (I think one day a week) where they do consultations and follow up, so you could do an in-person consultation in Boston and then schedule the hair transplant at the main office in NY.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 7/20/2021 at 8:35 AM, JohnAC71 said:

If you willing to travel then you will get a much better choice of elite clinic/Dr. So many proven and choices on the forums recommended list that was provided above. 
Research as many as possible ! 

Yes, I am willing to travel - within the US. Thank you

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:02 PM, BeHappy said:

There are several Drs recommended on this site who are located in NY which should be approximately a 4 hour trip from Boston by either car, train, or bus. True & Dorin have an office in Boston with very limited hours (I think one day a week) where they do consultations and follow up, so you could do an in-person consultation in Boston and then schedule the hair transplant at the main office in NY.

Interesting. Let me see if I can get a consult with them locally. If not, a virtual one. Thank you