19 wk! How I look first thing in the morning. Bed head!

Leeson

Well, went out to store w/o hat or any weird styling this evening, just combed it and out the door (felt confident). It seems the roller coaster lives up to its name. After I posted the pic the other day, it seeed my hairline looked worst the next day, BUT, it seemed by that night, it looked pretty good again. Since then, it seems every 1/2 day, the hair is becoming denser. Today, it had became ever more dense. Like every morning, I'm seeing a noticeble difference. it is looking really good now and is going to look great when it grows out and matures.

Have court in the morning, and will be wearing it w/o weird combing forward "and such," and this Judge and DA have not seen me since the April 28th preliminary. Back then, I looked like I was thinning, hair sticking in all directions, and trying to conceal it. NOT TOMORROW. I hope they remember how I use to look. Tomorrow, I will be "pimping" the full head of hair look.

DANG that's a serious head of hair man!!!!

it seeed my hairline looked worst the next day, BUT, it seemed by that night, it looked pretty good again. Since then, it seems every 1/2 day, the hair is becoming denser. Today, it had became ever more dense. Like every morning, I'm seeing a noticeble difference.

funny you mention this. in my case it seems that i have way more hair in the morning just after waking up but by night (same bathroom lights) it seems as the half of it is somehow mysteriously vanished and it looks much thinner.

anyways good luck with the court tomorrow and please take it easy on those crooks as i hate seeing and hearing when books are being thrown left and right if you know what i mean icon_smile.gif

Well guys, the hairline looks even better now and as the hairs grow longer it will just keep looking better, but as of almost 20 weeks, I am no longer wear a hat. This morning to go to church, just roll out of bed, run a brush through the hair and it's good to go. Just use some toppik for the top of the head, just behind the frontal 1/3, on the left hand side. Hoping this will fill in, but the frontal 1/3 is doing great.

I'll have some pics taken as soon as I retreive my old camera, this new one just does not take close up (high resolution) pics that this hairline deserves, nay demands.

MmmMmM oggling on my 30 inch screen as we speak, just before bed.

how does it feel to have balding men all over the globe lust after your hair? icon_redface.gif

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.