Best HT doctor in US for diffuse thinner

On 7/23/2021 at 3:30 PM, Nickpatay12 said:

I’m actually going to do a consultation with her sometime next week. Is she as good as Raymond konior? Also I plan on taking propecia as long as possible. I think I’m ready for a hair transplant. She told me I’d need around 1500-2000 grafts but she would need to see in person. Any other doctors I should consult with? Who did you get your transplant from ? Thanks for the advice 

Dr. Nadimi is Konior's protege... So I'd say probably not. And Konior has a pretty good argument for the best transplant doctor in the US. So I'd say she's not as good as Konior because it's arguable that no one is as good as Konior. Maybe Konior is Trout and Nadimi is Ohtani lol. 

On 7/10/2021 at 12:43 PM, Curious25 said:

You actually present with quite an interesting and unusual loss pattern - your temples seem to have maintained somewhat, however your frontal forelock and mid scalp area show the signs of the most extensive loss. May be more of a ludwig scale loss pattern. Again - all the more reason to book in for in person consults with top surgeons, and have an expert fully examine you. 

All the best 

I've actually seen some people with a bit of loss in the forelock. Usually it's just a smidge where maybe there's a spot missing and you don't really notice it unless you're paying attention to it lol. I think Ludwig scale is just diffuse thinning throughout though never truly going bald. His pattern looks kinda like a 3A/4A... Just the way it thinned out looks really unusual. 

4 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Dr. Nadimi is Konior's protege... So I'd say probably not. And Konior has a pretty good argument for the best transplant doctor in the US. So I'd say she's not as good as Konior because it's arguable that no one is as good as Konior. Maybe Konior is Trout and Nadimi is Ohtani lol. 

I've actually seen some people with a bit of loss in the forelock. Usually it's just a smidge where maybe there's a spot missing and you don't really notice it unless you're paying attention to it lol. I think Ludwig scale is just diffuse thinning throughout though never truly going bald. His pattern looks kinda like a 3A/4A... Just the way it thinned out looks really unusual. 

What would this mean for me? What is 3a/4a?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Nickpatay12 said:

I wanted to give a quick update. I have scheduled a consultation with dr. Nadimi in September. I will get back to you guys and let u know what she tells me.

Great 👍🏽 be interested to hear the feedback !