Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 3000 FUE 0 - 8 Months (18 Month Update)

FUE 0 - 8 MONTHS (18 MONTH UPDATE)

31 at the time of surgery. No regimen of medication pre surgery and therefore FINASTERIDE was recommended & prescribed post surgery.

GRAFT BREAKDOWN -
1s 660   - 660 hairs
2s 1314 - 2628 hairs
3s 724   - 2172 hairs
4s 302   - 1208 hairs
TOTAL 3000 GRAFTS - 6668 HAIRS
AVERAGE HAIRS PER FOLLICLE - 2.2

The patient wanted to address the frontal third thinning and re-create his temple points. His friend had surgery with us previously and obtained a great result which then influenced the patient to select Dr. Bisanga as his performing doctor.

PATIENT QUOTE AT 8 MONTHS -
"The growth has come along really well. See attached some progress photos and do let me know your thoughts. I guess there will still be a little left to grow, but I presume I am mostly there. I am very pleased with the results. " 

The patient´s donor was good density in areas, but as can be seen, above the ears was lower density and thus we were mindful of such data throughout the harvesting process.

PRE-SURGERY DESIGN

GKu8vL.jpeg

G2N4Eq.jpeg

BRkwJY.jpeg

Zplupa.jpeg

CK4GS5.jpeg

AetYVZ.jpeg

Xjmwvy.jpeg

NBpp1c.jpeg

PLACEMENT

jEk59w.jpeg

9aJmS3.jpeg

Oz5AUf.jpeg

RYY9o5.jpeg

RESULT @ 8 MONTHS

K3sHtd.png

SxO2KP.jpeg

dTIWGl.png

2s37Cx.jpeg

UPDATE!!!

PATIENT QUOTE AT 18 MONTHS -

"I think the biggest compliment I could pay it is that I don’t even think about my hair any more.  Before I was always anxious with the receding hairline, and now it’s not even on my mind which is great. Thanks!"

673798447_Screenshot2021-06-11at23_17_28.thumb.png.770760111306da8117d579e8f9a4637e.png

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Very nice solid result and I will ask for  photos of top also. Usually a 3k graft surgery will be frontal third and here we spread well and also addressed temple points also in the count which is rare. The result is already at 8 months thicker than parts of his donor and we had to keep in mind also some retrograde alopecia that is evident and not front load also his donor also but at 8 months he has effectively been growing for around 4 or 5 months at most and there is always more to come, but for me this already was a great transformation even early on.  

His donor, despite the limitations looks very good after and no real evident sign of surgery and as said above he came to us as his friend had a great outcome, so glad he also was not disappointed. 

Very happy patient and and willing to have his case posted also. 

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

A frontal third restoration generally achieves coverage in a surface area of approximately 70cm2 patient depending. In this patient´s restoration, as you can see further grafts were placed to restore his recession in his temple point which really changes the framing of his face.

As you can see from post operative photos, the extraction pattern was a very unique approach in comparison to our general extraction pattern where we would normally utilise the full width of the donor area above the ears. The patient had experienced retrograde alopecia as can be seen in his pre op photos. After a thorough pre surgery consultation and examination, it was seen that miniaturisation was not a concern, but more so areas of low density. This is supported by the fact the patient did not suffer any shock loss or decline to the areas closest to extraction post surgery which would have been the case if advanced miniaturisation was present. All follicles that were extracted were good quality follicles that have resulted in optimal growth and a great result. Looking at these areas of concern post surgery show that there is no discernible difference.

As requested, the patient has kindly provided a further photo from above showing how his hair is looking today, some 18 months post surgery (below). As can be seen, the area has filled and thickened up nicely without any concerns and his transformation is really quite extreme.

As I detailed in another patient result thread today, individuals decide to proceed with surgery for many reasons. Generally it is due to insecurity regarding their appearance, lack of confidence and anxiety due to their loss. The objective is always patient satisfaction and to allow their result to provide that confidence. The quote that the patient provided at 18 months says it all. 

"I think the biggest compliment I could pay it is that I don’t even think about my hair any more.  Before I was always anxious with the receding hairline, and now it’s not even on my mind which is great. Thanks!"

52710894_Screenshot2021-06-14at18_03_09.thumb.png.cccc7239cb2874ac066fb2ad2dd069e7.png

• Like 6

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.