six month pics of DaiVernon

DaiVernon

Wow! It's Dai Vernon and his magic follicles! See his hair disappear and, then, reappear right before your unbelieving eyes.

Dai, fantastic transformation. Besides the lame jokes like mine, how have the people you know reacted when they see you?

Great work Dr. Feller.

Paul

One Year Photos: Dr. Sharon Keene

Thanks for the compliments. The nicest thing I've heard to date was that I look several years younger. Of course, this is the best thing to hear. Most people are really shocked at how natural it looks, and the rest probably forgot what I looked like before the work.

The crown is next. As soon as it is finished and grown in, I'll hit the top one more time, maybe lower the hairline a bit.

I can't imagine spending money on anything more important.

For 2100 FU's I think you look great. I like your reasoning Crown next with one more pass on top. Instead of lowering your hairline from the midpoint front, you may want to consider broadening or widening the v pattern of your hairline.

I must say that with those 2100 intitial FU's you had done they are going to act as a very strong base for your next procedure.

On your next procedure you might consider going with 1000 FU's in the top front and a 1000 FU's in the crown. You would be sittin pretty with over 4000 FU's on your head. You may very well be able to complete your hair restoration with one more procedure that is unless you bump into Jotronic. lol!! (Just kidding) Jotronic looks awesome!!

Seriously though your result looks fantastic!!!

All the best!

TCK

Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

You can't tell from the pics, but I have a very sparse crown. I really need to thicken it up in order to feel good about myself.

I'll take your advice about broadening (rather than lowering) the hairline into consideration...never thought of it that way.

I just want them floppy bangs again!

Broadening your V and keeping your center point of your frontal hairline at it's current location requires alot less hair for a dense look than if you lower your whole hairline together.

The extra FU's you will save by just broadening your V will definately give you more FU's to use in your crown and mid scalp area.

Also with a nice broad V pattern you can pretty much style your hair anyway you want. So many times when our hairlines start to recede we become selfconcious about our foreheads, yet that forehead space is critical in creating a nice contrast between our eyes & facial features, forehead, and hairline. I have seen some dudes with really low natural hairlines and they tend to have this neanderthal type look. I would take a higher hairline any day over a lower one in my opinion.

Also remember that no one knows what is in the cards for future hairloss as well as future hairloss technology. Personally I think if at all possible try to keep 1-2k of FU's in reserve for future possibilities once your restoration is complete.

All the best,

TCK

Just my opinion.

• 1 month later...

congrats, I see a happy patients and again proof that FIT/FUE works. Remember, it is only about 9 months ago when people where here screaming (and doubting) for FUE results .... it seems the HT world is rapidly changing for the better IMHO.

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Yes it was a strip. Those pics were from two months ago and things have progressed even further...I'm very pleased. I'm two weeks post from my SECOND procedure with Dr. Feller. This time he worked on the top on some crown...with post pics in a couple of months

• 3 months later...

I agree with samsonuk, and now just like Nicholas you won't have any problem dating 19 yr old girls! Hugh we're still waiting for YOUR pics...

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day