Sapphire FUE 2.900 grafts | 30 years | FueGenix

Hello fellow forum members,

On 16-12-2020 I had a FUE of 2,900 grafts in The Netherlands. I am happy to share my experience to help other members. Please note I have used the Google Translate tool. 

• Male
  • 30 years of age
  • Started thinning around 24
  • Started balding around 27
  • Using EssenGen 6+ 2 months after the FUE
  • Sapphire FUE 2.900 grafts at FueGenix (The Netherlands) on 16-12-2020 by Dr. Munib Ahmad

This is my situation where you can cleary see a transplant is a must.

baea2734-78db-44b6-a222-caa0e1adff43.JPG

Edited by Tom12345

The FUE
My hairline and coves have been updated and the front/top has been made a lot denser. We decided to create a natural hair line matching my age.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-16 at 18.41.07.jpeg

Edited by Tom12345

First 2 months
Unfortunately, you will not look your best during this period. Fortunately, the recovery went according to the normal pattern. After about 2 weeks a lot of hair fell out and I also had to deal with shock-loss. After 4 weeks I seemed to have less hair than before the treatment.

After about 2 months, the existing hairs had already grown considerably. In consultation with the doctor, I carefully shaved my head with the clippers. This looked acceptable again and I had the idea that the heaviest period was over.

EssenGen 6+
After about 2 months, I started to use EssenGen 6+ once a day.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 15.20.57.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-22 at 11.29.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-13 at 12.01.03.jpeg

Edited by Tom12345

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Many thanks for sharing Tom. You are looking great at only 5.5 months post op! Can I ask who was your surgeon and what exactly is EssenGen 6+? Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your compliments Gatsby.

It was Dr. Munib Ahmad who did the surgeon. I will update the intro of this topic with his name. 

I'm not sure if I am allowed to share an external link to the product EssenGen 6+? Is it a product of Minoxidil Max. If you Google it, it will come up. On the website is says: Essengen-6 Plus combines two FDA approved ingredients into one solution. It has 6% minoxidil and 0.05% finasteride. 

• Administrators

Looking great man, I look forward to seeing your updates 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looking great man, I look forward to seeing your updates 🙌🏼

Thank you Melvin! I must say I am pleasantly surprised to have this result at this stage of the process. I hope it gets even better in the coming months.

14 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is looking like very good growth for this stage ! 👌Look forward to subsequent updates 🙏

Thank you John. Appreciate it. Updates will follow! 😃

• Like 1

• Administrators

You’ve got the Talented Mr. Ripley Jude Law look now 🙌🏼image.jpeg

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’ve got the Talented Mr. Ripley Jude Law look now 🙌🏼image.jpeg

I wanted to tell him this in februari, but i couldn't come on the name of this actor. Tom wil remember this haha! 

regards, 

Dr. Munib Ahmad. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

YES! Today I celebrate my 1/2 years 🥳

In retrospect, the process went super fast. The first 2 months are tedious, after that everything gets more fun every month. I'm very happy with the result so far and if it gets a little thicker / fuller, I'll be back on the streeta as a very happy guy.

Here's an update:
- Photos with wet hair (3)
- Photo styled a bit with some oil
- Photo from afar
- A video where I run my hand through wet hair: https://vimeo.com/563562535

Olie.jpg

Nat 1.jpg

Nat 2.jpg

Nat 3.jpg

Afar.jpeg

On 6/16/2021 at 1:42 PM, ljpcarrera said:

That looks great for your age as they did not lower the hairline. You should be real happy.

Thanks ljpcarrera, I sure am! Before I even thought about having a transplant, I could not realise how big of a boost this can be for your self confidence.

On 6/2/2021 at 1:10 AM, Tom12345 said:

Hello fellow forum members,

On 16-12-2020 I had a FUE of 2,900 grafts in The Netherlands. I am happy to share my experience to help other members. Please note I have used the Google Translate tool. 

• Male
  • 30 years of age
  • Started thinning around 24
  • Started balding around 27
  • Using EssenGen 6+ 2 months after the FUE
  • Sapphire FUE 2.900 grafts at FueGenix (The Netherlands) on 16-12-2020 by Dr. Munib Ahmad

This is my situation where you can cleary see a transplant is a must.

baea2734-78db-44b6-a222-caa0e1adff43.JPG

Results are looking great! That said, since you posted this more top-down angle to demonstrate your hair loss pre-op, and you had grafts placed across the full frontal third and midscalp, would you mind posting some similar angles of the current result as well? 

“After” photos seem to focus more so on just the hairline (which looks great!)

thanks 

• Administrators

Looks awesome 👏🏼 

• Thanks 1

View my thread