Health issues - how will it affect a procedure from a few years ago/future procedure

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for advice from others who have gone through what I currently am/any Doctors who have experience with patients who may have this

Backstory: back in 2017 had a FUT procedure with Dr Cooley; very happy with how everything went(I believe there's a link in my profile on my procedure with Dr C). Three months ago I had to be admitted to the ER where I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. From Feb-April I was taking prednisone daily as well as anti biotics through an IV. Since my initial ER visit I've had a colonoscopy, another ER visit and a surgery last month where they did a small bowel resection. Thankfully all went well but I'm going to be on some serious medication for the foreseeable future. 

I've been on an infusion medication called Remicade (you sit in a room with an iv hooked in to your arm for a few hours). Took it 2x in March 2 weeks apart, once in April and once in May (4 weeks apart). I've now 'graduated' to where I now take it every 8 weeks. Maybe it's because of all the physical/mental stress I've been through but I believe that Remicade has not done my hair any wonders; it doesn't feel as thick as it used to and I know it's thinned some

Right now my priority is my health but I'm just curious to know have any others in the forum had experience with Remicade/Crohn's- does it affect one's hair or is it my imagination? the only idea I have to tackle this (if indeed Remicade is causing the thinning) is to cut my hair short and deal with it that way. I'm nearly 40 and seeing guys my age have recent fantastic results has caused hair envy but with Crohn's I'm not even sure if another procedure down the road is even an option 

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts

seems like a question only your doctor can answer. It is hard bc I'd wager 90% of all medications have "hair loss" as a possible side effect. Does Remicade have any impact on DHT? 

Its possible you've also got thinning/weakened hair from all the medical surgeries you've had lately. Seems like your body has really been through the ringer, and once of the body's potential reactions when dealing with intense stress is hairloss. 

Thank you @SadMan2021; you're probably right. I haven't been able to find too much info online which is why I reached out on this forum. I ran a quick search and the only things I could find are

I'll probably reach out Dr Cooley's clinic to see what their thoughts are

@Melvin-Moderator are you able to amend the topic to : Crohn's - how will it affect a procedure from a few years ago/future procedure

Thanks in advance

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts