published research on tricopigmentation

Tricopigmentation is supposed to be SMP which fades away. All tricopigmentation practitioners use Milena Lardi's ink. Even though they have been doing this for years there is no published research showing that it fades with time (that I could find). 

Is anyone here aware of research proving that it indeed does fade away?

This has been asked before. Check directly with Milena and if she provides something get second opinions as needed until you feel comfortable, or not. My impression is everybody's physiology is different enough in terms of breaking down the inks, and how long that takes, that its not possible or productive to give time estimate research. Its not hard to imagine loud vocal minorities complaining everywhere online because it took a few months or year longer than the research. And the subsequent lawsuits. I'd say if you aren't prepared to get it lasered off in the worse case scenario, don't bother.

As an aside, its funny how this occasionally pops up asking for the research in a similar way. Goes on to a weird degree for a while and then another account comes up asking. Like Atown, True, maybe this is also you. Wondering if its more than an obsessive guy(s) looking for unattainable certainty, and maybe more competitors trying to steer customer traffic. Milena used to post here, can't blame her or hairthere for not posting more.  

This typically deals with organic inks which are metabolized by the body.  They will require a touch up down the road.  

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• 3 weeks later...

Even if trico were to fade eventually, the manner in which it fades could turn out to be a problem. If there are patches which take longer to go away than the rest, then it would look very unnatural during that period.

I was looking into whether this procedure would require FDA approval in the United States, but it turns out that it's left to the states.

If anyone has information about whether this ink has a EMA / FDA like certificate please share.

This is used both in the EU and the US, so it must have gone through some stringent approval process.

Please go to the Ahead Ink Youtube channel. I have two videos that will explain the term Tricopigmentation as well as the fading process. In terms of published studies, there are none. The Beauty Medical product is made in Europe and is very safe. It's manufactured in a pharmaceutical grade ISO9000 lab and I receive certification along with lab analysis of every shipment I get from them. 

• Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com