Dr Pathomvanich for FUE?

I believe this doctor is more known and respected for his FUT work. However, I've seen quite a few very nice looking FUE results from him of late. 

Where would you rank his FUE results among other leading surgeons?

Cheers

• Administrators

He’s a great surgeon, very skilled. That said, I believe Dr. Laorwong does more FUE and has a larger portfolio.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:06 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

He’s a great surgeon, very skilled. That said, I believe Dr. Laorwong does more FUE and has a larger portfolio.

Melvin, I read somewhere that Dr. Laorwong trained under Dr. Path, is this true?

7 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Melvin, I read somewhere that Dr. Laorwong trained under Dr. Path, is this true?

Fellowship  
2006-2007 Hair Restoration Surgery DHT Clinic under director Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD, FACS, Bangkok, Thailand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 5/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, rickyrixon said:

I believe this doctor is more known and respected for his FUT work. However, I've seen quite a few very nice looking FUE results from him of late. 

Where would you rank his FUE results among other leading surgeons?

Cheers

The problem is that how do you compare him to say Dr wong, Dr Pradeep or Dr Arika, etc when the number of results by these doctors are legion in volume and can be viewed on even YouTube, etc. I've seen Dr Path's work and I really like it. However I'd like to see more.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...