How much should one expect to pay for 2,500 grafts FUT

Hello all.

I'd like to get a hair transplant in the near future and most of the consultations I've had give me a consistent estimate of needing somewhere between 2,000 - 2,500 grafts. One thing I've been sheepish to ask though is price. I acknowledge this is a vague question and the answers will vary, but would €11K (excluding travel expenses) be enough to see a good surgeon? Right now I'm considering FUT with Dr Bisanga of the BHR clinic. 

Or am I going to need to keep saving? 

No need to be sheepish, its not like you're asking them how much they make a year. Just how much they want to make off you. But its best to work backwards to pricing after you have narrowed to a list of doctors based on the more important factors like patient results, established reputation, experience, techniques. 

@Portugal25 has this chart, latest version I found in one of the topics below.

image.png.c2efa27de681e10650ed0db0bde52c65.png

Edited by ciaus
  • Like 1

Hi @TheDuke909

Thanks for your interest in surgery with Dr. Bisanga.

You are in a great place to conduct your research and get a feel for different doctor’s results and educate yourself more on the factors of surgery and what you may be able to expect.

I have seen the above table posted on previous threads and have commented on those also, but pricing for Dr. Bisanga is not accurate. The clinic have not used a tiered pricing system for some time now.

If you are already in contact with the clinic, then that’s great. If not and you may have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out and we will then be able to be more specific regarding your case with any recommendations and specifics etc.

I wish you the best with your onward research and I’m sure that you will receive great support from the forum.

All the best

Ian

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.