Where can I get Finisteride in the UK?

jdhillon

Oxford Online Pharmacy is about as cheap as it gets in the UK.  If you are splitting them in half (1mg tabs) then a year's supply is about £65.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

19 hours ago, 1978matt said:

Oxford Online Pharmacy is about as cheap as it gets in the UK.  If you are splitting them in half (1mg tabs) then a year's supply is about £65.

Do you split them...? I'm still unsure as to when i start taking Fin if i will buy the bigger pills to split or just the daily size...there seems to be pros and cons to both...

4 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Do you split them...? I'm still unsure as to when i start taking Fin if i will buy the bigger pills to split or just the daily size...there seems to be pros and cons to both...

I get mine elsewhere but in 5mg form (currently a german generic).  Not much cheaper than the above tbh, so i may switch to 1mg when I run out in about 18 months time.

1mg is preferable starting out as you can go much smaller to start off.  5mg pills are same size as 1mg, so even with a pill cutter it's not easy to cut smaller than quarters.  Most of it just crumbles away.

0.25mg every other day is a good way to start in my opinion.  Either try to build up to that every day, or try 0.5mg every other day.

I don't think 1mg daily is absolutely necessary to get some decent benefits.

At the end of the day we're not taking it to save our lives, so why take more than necessary.

• Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day