~2700 grafts with Dr. Cinik (FUE)

2 minutes ago, ML488 said:

Multi's in the hairline is typical Cinik. No surprise there. Fortunately other than that things look pretty good. Looks like you got full or 95% growth.

Exactly this. They could do so much better if they actually ensured singles were used. But it’s not going to happen, doesn’t fit the business model. Shame. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 week and 2 days until 5 months. Hair is blow-dried + a bit of hairspray. So far the right side of my hairline has come in very dense, while the left side not as much. I had an area of concern in my donor area that seems to be getting less noticeable each week. Overall I am satisfied but in hindsight I would probably not go there again. The amount of multi-hair grafts in the hairline is concerning but it doesn't appear to be too noticeable given the way I style my hair + the amount of native hair that I still have blends it. Still waiting for more overall density though. Will continue to update ~monthly  

20210927_134442.thumb.jpg.3da76693e83455187e8b61d399388ac1.jpg20210927_134439.thumb.jpg.e0e2d733c71a1d0eaface43a5e363477.jpg20210927_134457.thumb.jpg.8df47ee077ebbdb9e00ecf63f9647941.jpg

Edited by silent1337
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies John, much appreciated. Will continue to update. 

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

You can expect quite a lot more ! 5 months is the beginning of real growth, another 7 months to go 👍🏽

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why are they still placing double grafts in the hairline after so many years. Are they newbees? I bet tecs did your work. Everyone can have grow when they do a HT but to cover the density with double grafts at hairline that just sucks and looks aweful. But you get what you pay for. For me it doesnt look good. And i dont care what people in here says. I never see people critisice HT in here. All looks good for them as far as you have some grow. For me it looks not natural.

Edited by _Hairman_
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, _Hairman_ said:

Why are they still placing double grafts in the hairline after so many years. Are they newbees? I bet tecs did your work. Everyone can have grow when they do a HT but to cover the density with double grafts at hairline that just sucks and looks aweful. But you get what you pay for. For me it doesnt look good. And i dont care what people in here says. I never see people critisice HT in here. All looks good for them as far as you have some grow. For me it looks not natural.

I understand this doctor had a bad rep, and for good reason, but I won’t tolerate this sort of behavior. We’re a community that supports others, in the good and the bad, that is why people feel safe sharing their reviews here. You’ve been warned. 

• Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I understand this doctor had a bad rep, and for good reason, but I won’t tolerate this sort of behavior. We’re a community that supports others, in the good and the bad, that is why people feel safe sharing their reviews here. You’ve been warned. 

Warned for saying my opinion really? Is it a forum that everyone can say what they think or is it a forum that people only is allowed to say oooohhhh what a good HT you had.

Did i say something bad to him? Can i not share my thoughs? 

And to end this ofc he looks way better than before, but the HT is not well made or done, when you place double grafts in the hairline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JC71 said:

This is definitely improving nicely, let’s not call this a poor result because its not. .. Multis aside (already discussed) this is absolutely fine for this stage 👌

Did you see anywhere that i said its a poor result? 

I just said that i dont like when they place multigrafts at the hairline, and if we in here dont say anything about it then they will continue doing that. So everything is not good and awesome, someone have to point a finger and tell how it really is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, _Hairman_ said:

Did you see anywhere that i said its a poor result? 

I just said that i dont like when they place multigrafts at the hairline, and if we in here dont say anything about it then they will continue doing that. So everything is not good and awesome, someone have to point a finger and tell how it really is.

Right we already mentioned the multis earlier in the thread. Infact the OP realised himself. They will continue that anyway regardless of what’s said here on the forum. 

Just now, JC71 said:

Right we already mentioned the multis earlier in the thread. Infact the OP realised himself. They will continue that anyway regardless of what’s said here on the forum. 

Really damn i missed that. Otherwise i wouldnt write anything. Well done if people have said that before.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, _Hairman_ said:

Warned for saying my opinion really? Is it a forum that everyone can say what they think or is it a forum that people only is allowed to say oooohhhh what a good HT you had.

Did i say something bad to him? Can i not share my thoughs? 

And to end this ofc he looks way better than before, but the HT is not well made or done, when you place double grafts in the hairline.

There’s a way to post, and being nasty is not one that will be tolerated. This isn’t the comment section of YouTube. Be civil and remember, anyone who sharea here, isn’t being paid. If you’re gonna be a nasty jerk, no one will post their reviews and we all lose. Yes you have been warned, if you want to continue posting here you’ll be civil. 

If you have harsh criticisms of the doctor, journey threads are not the place. You can post here: 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

There’s a way to post, and being nasty is not one that will be tolerated. This isn’t the comment section of YouTube. Be civil and remember, anyone who sharea here, isn’t being paid. If you’re gonna be a nasty jerk, no one will post their reviews and we all lose. Yes you have been warned, if you want to continue posting here you’ll be civil. 

If you have harsh criticisms of the doctor, journey threads are not the place. You can post here: 

I dont have anything to say to the doctor, i just said what i saw on this tread.  People have to say what they see, even if its bad or good things. As i said if a saw that people wrote that before i wouldnt say anything in this post. And because i like to say how things are i said to doron about HDC:s cons cause i did my HT there. I like to say things that people maybe dont like so clinics can become better.

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, _Hairman_ said:

I dont have anything to say to the doctor, i just said what i saw on this tread.  People have to say what they see, even if its bad or good things. As i said if a saw that people wrote that before i wouldnt say anything in this post. And because i like to say how things are i said to doron about HDC:s cons cause i did my HT there. I like to say things that people maybe dont like so clinics can become better.

There’s a way to say it, and if the patient themselves already said it, why do you need to say it again? This will be my last reply on the subject. I’ve already said what I expect from our community. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 11/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, _Hairman_ said:

If I end up looking better than I did before then the results are good enough to me! :P 

But yeah I wasn't too pleased with the multis in the hairline, but to be honest it's not noticeable in real life, only in high resolution photos where the camera is inches from my hairline. I expect that they'll become even less noticeable as the transplant continues to grow and mature. Still not excusing the work, but it's not surprising out of a hair mill. I knew the risks going in. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

5 days till month 8. I still notice little hairs sprouting out here and there, some are growing out of what I thought were single grafts. Anyway, at this point any added density is a bonus. How much more growth can be expected from here on out? Will existing hairs get thicker? Because the coverage on the left temple is ok but the hairs all seem to be thinner than the rest of my hairline. 

20220101_125001.jpg

20220101_125511_001.jpg

20220101_125519_001.jpg

20220101_125606.jpg

• Like 1