Sleeping with a headphone band at night after hair transplant

I saw another post on here about headbands and it made me think of something i do when i sleep, which is wearing a earphone band to help me sleep.

Is this going to have an affect on the grafts? I've started wearing it around 3 weeks post hair transplant. And although I try to avoid it touching my grafts it does rest on the frontal ones throughout the night.

Am i being silly or is this going to be an issue at all? Image attached for reference.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 10.19.41.png

In theory the grafts are well planted after a couple of days but imho I would not be applying pressure to something so precious that you have invested a lot of money into and can't replace. When you're sleeping and moving your head side to side the band will move - even if slightly - creating pressure. Long term it must have some sort of impact even if ever so slightly. Is there not another way for you to support the earphones? 

After 10 days the grafts are securely anchored under the skin. You're at 3 weeks.So feel free to wear headbands, hats, beer helmets etc to entertain yourself while you wait for your growth to start in a few months.

• Haha 1