Dr. Nader is highly recommended. 3200 grafts

2nd FUE with Dr. Nader.  3rd procedure total.  Not only is he a world class doctor, he is a world class gentleman.  He could easily make more money but is devoted to his patients and is more hands on than most.  I will post pics at some point but the procedure was as expected and now its a waiting game.  I think if you are in the US or North America you are crazy to pay the prices some of these guys charge, Dr. Nader's is very detailed and a perfectionist with your care, and he takes it personally.  The reason you might take a little time to get a response on some things is that he is supervising everything in your process personally, performing the procedures hands on the whole time as well as directly managing his office.  Although frustrating for some and confusing for others, once you experience his level of care you understand a little better that he overcomes the obstacles of his office location with a level of service that you will not find in many places anywhere in the world.  I drove home the evening of the procedure and he protested for safety but asked that I at least text him directly when I got home so he could sleep well knowing I was ok no matter what the time.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Can you share how your hair looked before? How was the communication with his office?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, strategiccomboverartist said:

I have previous posts with pics if that helps and here are a few more.  I felt the communication had improved from the first procedure and we did discuss it. 

PXL_20210301_143510634.jpg

That’s good, so this was before any surgery?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

No. I sent that pic for my pre-op consult for my latest procedure.  My 1st procedure was Dr. Path FUT, the last two have been with nader.  I work in healthcare and feel i made the best decision going with him.  The pain vs FUT makes me regret not going FUE every time.  I could afford to go anywhere but lucky he is close and a great value.

Edited by strategiccomboverartist

Wow!  I haven't heard anything about Dr.Nader or any non-Turkey doctors.  I was wondering what's going on.  How far back did you schedule with him?  It was very hard to get rid of him or his manager - still the case?

I initially showed him pics, but he didn't feel I was a good candidate - thin hairs, but I was mostly interested in making my front part more dense (not even crown) even with a high hair line. 

Anyway, looks good so far, good luck!

I've gotten a couple of emails with questions so i wanted to answer them for everyone to make it easier.

1.  Communication has been an issue due to his level of direct oversight and the number of hours in a day.  I know he is exploring options to help make this better but i can say after seeing him that he works very long days and has a family, it's not his lack of attention to his patients.  Think about how many people kick tires about this as well and how much time it could eat up for him.

2. Reynosa is a border town that has had real issues in the past.  It is an industrial town and is not a tourist destination  by any stretch of the imagination.  That said you are safe, you will be driven from your hotel in the US directly to his office, will interact with no one else besides his staff... mainly him directly and will not leave his facility until you are driven directly back to your hotel when complete.  Lunch is provided (get the tacos, your are in Mexico!).  I felt no worry but I've been around the world and grew up around the border.  If you haven't gone many places and haven't seen it before it many concern you but i never felt even the slightest concern even once because of the way they handle it.

3.  Yes i went to him twice and for a value play with high quality the negatives were easily overcome.  I care about the value and with him i feel you get value because if he had an expensive office your bill ends up helping pay the rent, staff and other things that are input costs.  After my first procedure with him i talked with other guys that had paid US and international docs more money and my work looked better and i had paid the least by far total cost.

4.  I recommend trying to throw in an eatable, not too crazy but know your body....do not make this your first time. If you understand what I'm saying here you will appreciate it.  If you need expansion on this topic i apologize but i can not provide any further information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, strategiccomboverartist said:

I've gotten a couple of emails with questions so i wanted to answer them for everyone to make it easier.

1.  Communication has been an issue due to his level of direct oversight and the number of hours in a day.  I know he is exploring options to help make this better but i can say after seeing him that he works very long days and has a family, it's not his lack of attention to his patients.  Think about how many people kick tires about this as well and how much time it could eat up for him.

2. Reynosa is a border town that has had real issues in the past.  It is an industrial town and is not a tourist destination  by any stretch of the imagination.  That said you are safe, you will be driven from your hotel in the US directly to his office, will interact with no one else besides his staff... mainly him directly and will not leave his facility until you are driven directly back to your hotel when complete.  Lunch is provided (get the tacos, your are in Mexico!).  I felt no worry but I've been around the world and grew up around the border.  If you haven't gone many places and haven't seen it before it many concern you but i never felt even the slightest concern even once because of the way they handle it.

3.  Yes i went to him twice and for a value play with high quality the negatives were easily overcome.  I care about the value and with him i feel you get value because if he had an expensive office your bill ends up helping pay the rent, staff and other things that are input costs.  After my first procedure with him i talked with other guys that had paid US and international docs more money and my work looked better and i had paid the least by far total cost.

4.  I recommend trying to throw in an eatable, not too crazy but know your body....do not make this your first time. If you understand what I'm saying here you will appreciate it.  If you need expansion on this topic i apologize but i can not provide any further information.

Thanks for your thorough response. I do think it’s absolutely imperative to place communication high up on a priority. That’s why surgeons hire consultants. 

View my thread

To be honest I agree with you, I think what made me deal with it initially was the cost and distance from me plus his work.

I offered some suggestions including a virtual assistant.  I sent him someone this morning actually to interview.  

I will also say that any lack of communication with him directly initially is offset during the visit and post op, any questions were answered directly and quickly related to my post op care.  

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, strategiccomboverartist said:

To be honest I agree with you, I think what made me deal with it initially was the cost and distance from me plus his work.

I offered some suggestions including a virtual assistant.  I sent him someone this morning actually to interview.  

I will also say that any lack of communication with him directly initially is offset during the visit and post op, any questions were answered directly and quickly related to my post op care.  

That’s great man, I think if he can get the communication dialed in, he could be a great option. His skill is there for sure. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Looking good👍🏼

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Final update?

• Like 1

View my thread