Undo a hair transplant just after 2 days?

I get the anxiety but honestly you did the right thing by fighting through it and not doing anything rash.  It looks like good progress and I think the hairline looks pretty good.  It will only get better and if you need something else done in the future it will be a good foundation.  

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Looks good bet you’re happy you didn’t undo the procedure. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks good bet you’re happy you didn’t undo the procedure. 

Thanks, yes I'm glad I didn't undo it. Revisitng my previous messages in this thread gave me chills. What a dark time it was! I was super stressed due to this hasty transplant, stuck smack bang in the middle of a raging pandemic in India in a completely foreign city, and traveling half way across the world. Looking back I don't know how I managed it.

Thanks for all the support! 

Edited by ronyrockford

2 minutes ago, JP28 said:

Looking nice man, just need a little touch up to add some density and you’ll be all set! 

Yep, and honestly I myself don't notice it as such.. Adding little bit  of fiber also dies the trick, but don't feel the need to use it either..

I didn't tell my friends about my hair transplant and when I met them after 6 months, none of them realized I had hair transplant.. So I guess it's safe to assume it dosent look unnatural at the very least.. And I am pleasantly surprised at the result tbh 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 9:06 PM, ronyrockford said:

Thanks, yes I'm glad I didn't undo it. Revisitng my previous messages in this thread gave me chills. What a dark time it was! I was super stressed due to this hasty transplant, stuck smack bang in the middle of a raging pandemic in India in a completely foreign city, and traveling half way across the world. Looking back I don't know how I managed it.

Thanks for all the support! 

I find this to be the case with nearly everything I go through in life that seems so stressful while I'm going through it. When we're in the thick of dark and stressful times, they can be very overwhelming, and so it's always nice to look back in hindsight and reflect on how far we've come... And then I try my best to remember those examples when future overwhelming and stressful moments come my way again, and tell myself that everything is temporary and they will eventually pass.

So happy you found the forum while going through it, and happy you ended up with a happy ending. Your results look great! :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56