Wanting Ht in or close to Australia

Hi All,

Im considering a hair transplant and want to know if anyone has had any good experiences in Australia or if anyone has used or knows much about Dr Pathomvanich in thailand?

Thanks

Hi All,

Im considering a hair transplant and want to know if anyone has had any good experiences in Australia or if anyone has used or knows much about Dr Pathomvanich in thailand?

Thanks

Dont consider a Transplant in Australia . The Thailand Doc you mention Dr Pathamvanich is reccomended by this site . Click on find a surgeon and do your research , personally I wouldnt go to anyone who isnt reccomended by this site .

I got ripped off by a Doc in New Zealand a few years ago it is not worth the risk stick to reccomendations from this site

regards

ej

hasson and wong, feller, or shapiro...take your pic...don't let travel be a barrier to a good transplant...hasson and wong are actually on the west coast of canada...go to orbitz and look up the prices...they will put you up in a hotel for free and pay for your flight up to 400 i believe.

no pain no gain

Originally posted by ej:

Dont consider a Transplant in Australia . The Thailand Doc you mention Dr Pathamvanich is reccomended by this site . Click on find a surgeon and do your research , personally I wouldnt go to anyone who isnt reccomended by this site .

I got ripped off by a Doc in New Zealand a few years ago it is not worth the risk stick to reccomendations from this site

regards

ej

just because there is a doctor from thailand that is recommended here doesn't mean that he is better than the doctor who invented FUE!!!

...and since he is in Australia he should check him out he doesnt have to travel the world just yet...

should we believe everything?

TC17...go to the websites of hasson and wong, feller, and shapiro...look at their cases then go to the website of the one in australia and you tell me who has the better results...after you do that look at people on this board who got their procedure by one of these three doctors i mentioned and compare the number of patients by the doctor in australia...IT IS THAT EASY!

no pain no gain

Dr. Rassman invented FUE.
Rassman invented the name FUE. Not the procedure that is known today as Fue that was done years before.Respect to the site Doctor will not be mentioned. Never let travel be a deciding factor in ht. Results count . Do not let just words and pics make your descion. If you like what you hear then go out and investigate the results in person. LET YOUR EYES BE YOUR FINAL RECCOMENDATION!

Thanks for everyones comments. Ive had a good look through the site & blogs and DR Pathomvanich appears to be a good option. However, some of the pictures dont give really good closeups of the new hairlines & I was hoping someone had seen or experienced his work. I really want to make sure i get a very natural, dense looking hairline.

thank you

Sorry everyone, ive got one more question. Is Dr Pathomvanich a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians? I think im getting a bit confused with the reccomendations?

thanks again

I would second what roscopeeco says . Also I dont care who Invented what or when ! I would simply look at who is consistant with the results they put out , it is your money and your head, and I would state that Dr Pathomanavich in my opinion gets far better results than Dr. Shiel, or for that matter any other surgeon In Australia . My view is not to let travel be a factor in my decision which is why Im flying to the USA for my procedure .

Regards

ej

cautious,

At this time, Dr. Pathomvanich is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network, not a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

However, now that he has been recommended for awhile and we've seen plenty of evidence of his ultra refined results, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition.

To see our standards for recommendation and the Coalition, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill