REQUEST INPUT REGARDING JUAN COUTO | ANY FEEDBACK?

1 minute ago, Kharmacoma said:

Its like asking me for proof that Maradona was a good footballer. 

yes maradona show the world that he scored great golas. what about couto. any picture of patient that can testify?

• Administrators

He is no doubt a very talented surgeon. If you get surgery with him, please share your review here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to book a session with mr. Couto this week but it looks like he is fully scheduled for a pretty long time. This is the response i received from them:

Thank you very much for your interest in our services.
The best practice for a diagnosis and clarifying all your doubts is is to schedule an appointment with our doctor in which you will also receive a personalized budget. 
Unfortunately, due to this whole COVID situation, we are long overdue and have decided to close all kinds of inquiries until we can catch up.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Fabulous said:

I tried to book a session with mr. Couto this week but it looks like he is fully scheduled for a pretty long time. This is the response i received from them:

Thank you very much for your interest in our services.
The best practice for a diagnosis and clarifying all your doubts is is to schedule an appointment with our doctor in which you will also receive a personalized budget. 
Unfortunately, due to this whole COVID situation, we are long overdue and have decided to close all kinds of inquiries until we can catch up.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, I saw this post on Instagram. I wonder why they’ve decided to close. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, I saw this post on Instagram. I wonder why they’ve decided to close. 

Unfortunately, due to this whole COVID situation, we are long overdue and have decided to close all kinds of inquiries until we can catch up.’ 

• Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

Unfortunately, due to this whole COVID situation, we are long overdue and have decided to close all kinds of inquiries until we can catch up.’ 

Well when you put it like that lol

View my thread