Your Input is Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Arshad on our Community

Melvin- Admin

I am 3 months in today from surgery(25/11/20) and happy with my results so far. In desperate need of a haircut due to lockdown but will post some more up to date pics once it's been trimmed. The one below was taken a  couple of weeks ago. I have also been lucky enough to experience really early growth from day 1 and my surgery healed well although I've still got some numb patches. 

Dr Arshad is clearly a skilled surgeon which was obvious from his speed and precision on the day. If I could offer any critique it would be that it would of been nice to of had a pic taken once my hair had been shaved for future reference but unfortunately it was haircut and straight on the bed for injections! 

I'm also not using any meds just good diet and exercise.

IMG_20210212_171619.thumb.jpg.bad690bafb9a17bdaf6e9391ee00639c.jpg

• Administrators

@Richie888

Thank you so much for sharing your progress here. I have to say that I am really impressed with the overwhelming positive feedback we've received for Dr. Arshad. We will have announcement later tonight. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Oooh 😯 good news I hope 🤞 

Yes definitely good news.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Dear community, 

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Arshad  the newest addition to the hair transplant network. After seeing and hearing such overwhelmingly positive feedback, adding him was a must. 

If any of you are looking for surgery in the UK or anywhere in the world, he’s definitely a surgeon to consider and he’s affordable. So let’s give Dr. Arshad a big welcome 👏🏼 

Check out his physician profile HERE

• Like 1

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, Yorkshire Neil said:

I had 4,500 grafts with Dr Arshad just over one year ago and my opinion is that he should definitely be on the recommended list. 

The procedure was performed in a single day at his excellent facilities in Yorkshire (UK) for a reasonable price and the level of customer service from him and his team has been perfect in every engagement I have had with them. 

I am delighted with the results and have already recommended him to several people I know.

Before and after picture attached that shows progress at 12 months - there are more pictures on my post on the forum.  

Hair - 12 months.JPG

Class that !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I have decided to remove the posts of the hit and run poster, he never responded and is most likely just a troll.

View my thread