Younger patient 18 months after frontal ht by Dr Lindsey

Here's a good example of a younger guy with finer hair who is now 18 months out from his first case.  Second case likely to occur later this spring.   Interestingly he came in around Thanksgiving for this interview and his dad actually signed up and has had his case.   Surprisingly I think we got 300 more grafts out of his dad's strip than this fellow..likely because you lose 1% of the "stuff" that holds your body together, each year...so this fellow has lost say 26% but his dad had lost 60%....and had a stretchier scalp letting us get a bit more hair.   One of the few blessings of aging.

The video is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maATEddy81s

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

1 minute ago, stephcurry30 said:

Read the titled and thought it first said the age of the patient was 18 months and then thought they meant 18 years old. I need my morning coffee.

great result doctor. 

The wording could have been better 😂

• Administrators

Looks great 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.