Any recent reviews of Mark distefano from Ma?

Dhcyoo

Avoid him!  I had very poor result from Dr DiStefano that I had repaired by Dr. Konior.  Dr. Konior posted my case under the title “how not to, and how do 1500 fue.

If I can give anything back to this forum that helped me find Dr Konior it would be to URGE everyone to just go to Dr. Konior.  

I am currently about 5 months out from my 2nd fue with Dr Konior and honest to God he really produces magical results.  Trust me just get on his wait list and go to Dr K!

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

@Snowboard could you share a little bit more about your experience with Dr. Distefano? There are multiple Dr. Distefano - and I wanted to make sure that we are talking about the same person. What happened for you with him? And I would love to read about the article that Dr. Konior wrote. Where can I find it? 

Just wanted to add I find it interesting that no MA or New England based Docs (not ones who have a NYC base Like Dorin) are mentioned or recommended here. We have to go to IL, NYC or West coast (or Canada) for the good docs, which I'm okay with and I will be doing in 2022.  It appears we don't have a Konior, Nadimi, Wesley, Wong, etc in this region. 

Edited by BigMike27

On 2/6/2021 at 11:26 PM, Dhcyoo said:

Hi! Considering receiving FUE 1800 graft from Mark distefano from MA Worcester. All reviews seem to be about 10 years old. Any one has recent reviews of him last year or two latest?

If you wanna get a bad ht that’s the place to go, you gonna have to travel if you want to get a good surgeon, that’s how it works. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...