Advice from Hair transplant veterans?

Ya Dr. Wong comes off as a super ethical doctor with this very low key confidence. He seems to have less interest in what the 'market' asks for as if he knows where a patient is headed and suggests a harvesting method accordingly.

Did he comment on your laxity being good? 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Style22 said:

Hey Guys

Did the Skype with Dr. Wong this week. Great talk with him 👍. Few points to follow up with everyone.

He definitely agreed starting with FUT would be the best way for me to proceed if I wanted crown coverage in the future. He also said I would be a better FUT candidate with my specific hair loss pattern and need to maximize graft count numbers. I’d say this Skype vs just sending In pictures was very helpful.

That’s awesome to hear, definitely agree witn Dr. Wongs assessment.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, kramer79 said:

Ya Dr. Wong comes off as a super ethical doctor with this very low key confidence. He seems to have less interest in what the 'market' asks for as if he knows where a patient is headed and suggests a harvesting method accordingly.

Did he comment on your laxity being good? 

He had me do some scalp exercises to test laxity on the Skype and said it looked pretty good. Just said to do the scalp stretching exercises before surgery as much as possible!