Kirkland and other brands

I need to stock up on minoxidil. You can buy minoxidil from a brand called Kirkland, its available online and its cheaper than Regaine. Just wondering is Kirkland 5% exactly the same as Regaine 5%, and are the any other cheap brands that are equally as good as Regaine?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Rossybop said:

I need to stock up on minoxidil. You can buy minoxidil from a brand called Kirkland, its available online and its cheaper than Regaine. Just wondering is Kirkland 5% exactly the same as Regaine 5%, and are the any other cheap brands that are equally as good as Regaine?

Cheers.

If I'm not mistaken, Kirkland is Costco's brand and housebrands will be cheaper. They're basically the same. Save your money and get the Kirkland brand. Are you on finasteride?

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

If I'm not mistaken, Kirkland is Costco's brand and housebrands will be cheaper. They're basically the same. Save your money and get the Kirkland brand. Are you on finasteride?

Cool! Thank you very much for your input Dr.

I'm not familiar with Costco (I'm Irish) but I assume they are a budget friendly retailer (a bit like Walmart or Lidl)?

If you say Kirkland 5% foam is the same as Regaine 5% foam then I will go ahead and buy Kirkland minoxidil.

Is the foam solution the same as the other solutions (liquid etc)? Is foam better or worse?

Also, do you know is Women's 5% Regaine foam the same as Men's 5% Regaine foam?