Hair transplant suggestions and clinics in Toronto

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Rate MDs is not a credible source. It’s like Yelp or google reviews anyone can write a good review. The only reviews that matter are the ones that are from start to finish. Realself has a few, but to be “certified” all you have to do is pay, it’s not based on quality. 

All I can say is so far my HT is going great (and I'm only at 4 months and 2 days).

In addition I've  heard some good word-by-mouth reviews of him also.

Edited by Westview

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Westview said:

All I can say is so far my HT is going great (and I'm only at 4 months and 2 days).

In addition I've  heard some good word-by-mouth reviews of him also.

Do you have a thread? That would certainly help those researching in the future. As I said, threads here documenting from start to finish help the most.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Do you have a thread? That would certainly help those researching in the future. As I said, threads here documenting from start to finish help the most.

I'll start a thread right now.  Gimme 20 minutes or so

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Here you go. Let me know what you think. 

How good a growth is that after 4 months??

Edited by Westview

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, 24needmore said:

I am from GTA as well but I drove to Chicago and went with Nadimi. H&W was a close 2nd but maybe the distance to Vancouver scared me off a bit. Rahal was considered but as I did a little more research into him, I found his results to be a little too inconsistent for my liking and the fact that he would juggle 2 patients in one day turned me off. If it's a long-term investment, you want to the highest quality result and lowest possible risk and that will come with a higher price tag. Whatever you choose, I strongly consider not making a choice based on finances and look towards reputation and consistency. Good luck!

Also, avoid Robert Jones in Oakville. Guy is a fraud. 

First post here.  Dr. Jones did work for a friend of mine and he's thrilled with the results.  I found him to be a bit slick for my liking.  Why do you say he's a fraud?  Thanks!

I'm from Toronto also, glad to see a bunch of y'all here. Maybe we can all go together abroad and get a discount as a group 🤔. A few clinics I am considering, eugenix(India) , hdc(Cyprus) and bicer(turkiye). Rahal and h/w are pretty pricey but they have great results,but you can go abroad and get a great transplant and keep some money in the bank. The only thing I don't understand is the way the clinics calculate your grafts, I sent my photos to 3 different clinics one said 2500 grafts, next one 3000 and the last one 3500. I don't want to get over harvested for no reason, as I would need for future transplant if needed. These are the photos I sent 20220804_211435.thumb.jpg.5c8443f9ae77823d4061c3ceb4704589.jpg

20220804_211440.jpg

20220804_211447.jpg

20220804_211453.jpg