Norwood 5 FUT 1,853 Grafts Dr. Christine Shaver- Bernstein Medical

This 44-year-old male had significant hair loss on the front and top of his scalp. He had one hair transplant of 1,853 follicular unit grafts, resulting in a fuller and natural-looking hairline. These photos were taken before and two years after his procedure at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration. Schedule an online consultation HERE or call 212-826-2400 to schedule a consultation, where you will receive a graft estimate and price quote. 

image001.thumb.jpg.f09baec2b039989faebcd385259bbad1.jpg

• Like 2

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

Schedule a consultation HERE to request a graft estimate and quote.

Follow us on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and YouTube

The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here. 

Got questions? Call us at 212-826-2400 

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Very impressive work by Dr. Shaver, what a change for such a small number of grafts. This patient must be over the moon 👏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...

These are the results that I'm looking for. I would love to not travel out of NY. Does anyone out there know the price per graft by Dr. Shaver? I feel it's pointless paying the $185 consultation fee, if she charges $10 per. Also, am I delusional to think I can have a 2500 graft procedure for under $12,000 in the US? I'm new to all of this. 

7 minutes ago, GaryStruthers said:

These are the results that I'm looking for. I would love to not travel out of NY. Does anyone out there know the price per graft by Dr. Shaver? I feel it's pointless paying the $185 consultation fee, if she charges $10 per. Also, am I delusional to think I can have a 2500 graft procedure for under $12,000 in the US? I'm new to all of this. 

Use the following link and get a virtual consultation done through the forum:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/New-York/Robert-M-Bernstein/3

You should start your own thread and mention all the different Drs/Clinics your currently considering. 👌

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Use the following link and get a virtual consultation done through the forum:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/New-York/Robert-M-Bernstein/3

You should start your own thread and mention all the different Drs/Clinics your currently considering. 👌

Whoops, now I see what the moderator was on about. will do, and thanks.

• Like 2