Background info when posting

For those who have put themselves out there and posted their pics online, I really appreciate you.

A few small requests--

Please, please, please include 1) your age, 2) what meds you're on for hair loss 3) If you had FUT/FUE and 4) Pre-op shots 5) whether you've had prior surgeries. Very, very difficult to understand the context of what's going on without this info.

Wet and dry pics are also extremely helpful.

I feel like I'm being a bit of a choosy beggar asking these questions as the fact that you're putting yourself out there on an anonymous forum is HUGE in and of itself. But these small things made a world of difference in understanding your situation.

• Like 1

• Administrators

You can always ask these questions, it’s up to the person if they want to divulge personal info like age. What harvesting method and pre-op shots should be standard. I haven’t seen reviews without that. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Lazy-assed Prophet said:

Ok, and I see that I asked and he gave the answer. Pretty simple. 

• Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Lazy-assed Prophet said:

I feel like I'm being a bit of a choosy beggar asking these questions as the fact that you're putting yourself out there on an anonymous forum is HUGE in and of itself. But these small things made a world of difference in understanding your situation.

So...what is YOUR situation?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

On 1/7/2021 at 2:59 PM, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

I hope you're not one of those people who asks for updates/pics and never ends up posting their own results on this website.

I totally am. That's why I admire those that share. I don't really need the feedback of others at this point. But if others are seeking feedback, good before and after pictures are needed.

Edited by Lazy-assed Prophet
  • Confused 1

Refreshingly honest.  That explains your nom de plume. 

The problem is the Moderators already know who you are and where you live.  They're in your closet already.

• Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

5 hours ago, Lazy-assed Prophet said:

I totally am. That's why I admire those that share. I don't really need the feedback of others at this point. But if others are seeking feedback, good before and after pictures are needed.

The majority of the time people don't post on here for feedback, it's just to help others make a decision on which hair transplant doctor is best for them. You admire people that post here but you are too selfish to do so yourself? 

• Like 3