Does 2nd hair transplant take longer to grow than 1st hair transplant??

5 hours ago, Westview said:

My first transplanted hairs just popped through 😃

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

They are a bit early too, 3 days short of the 3-month mark

Amazing. Lucky you. Are you seeing growth in the front or mid scalp? Don't forget to update us with pics.

6 hours ago, deitel130 said:

Amazing. Lucky you. Are you seeing growth in the front or mid scalp? Don't forget to update us with pics.

Mostly front scalp with a few midscalp. 

When I press down with my fingers on my scalp I can actually feel the stubbles growing underneath my skin

2 hours ago, Westview said:

Mostly front scalp with a few midscalp. 

When I press down with my fingers on my scalp I can actually feel the stubbles growing underneath my skin

Exciting times. Must be so happy to finally get past all that waiting. Waiting for the big day but not knowing exactly when it is. Well it's here now. Happy growing. This was your second procedure correct? 

48 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

Exciting times. Must be so happy to finally get past all that waiting. Waiting for the big day but not knowing exactly when it is. Well it's here now. Happy growing. This was your second procedure correct? 

Yepper, 2nd transplant. 

I will start a new thread in a few months detailing how many grafts I got in total, plus before/after pics.

I picked the perfect time to get my HT because we're basically under lockdown right now and there isnt much to do

• Like 1

Just now, Westview said:

Yepper, 2nd transplant. 

I will start a new thread in a few months detailing how many grafts I got in total, plus before/after pics.

I picked the perfect time to get my HT because we're basically under lockdown right now and there isnt much to do

Yes, it is def the perfect time. Looking forward to your thread. Was this in an area previously not transplanted or was this a second pass over an existing area? I've heard sometimes a second pass takes longer to start growth but then other have said it came in the same as the first. 

7 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

Yes, it is def the perfect time. Looking forward to your thread. Was this in an area previously not transplanted or was this a second pass over an existing area? I've heard sometimes a second pass takes longer to start growth but then other have said it came in the same as the first. 

Second pass over an existing area. 

I only have my crown left to do now (which will be a mixture of scalp and beard hair)

18 minutes ago, Westview said:

Second pass over an existing area. 

I only have my crown left to do now (which will be a mixture of scalp and beard hair)

Has the first two been FUT or FUE? How many grafts total? I'm also considering beard for my crown.

27 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

Has the first two been FUT or FUE? How many grafts total? I'm also considering beard for my crown.

First one was 3,000 grafts FUT, 2nd one was 2,500 grafts FUE.

I got about 1,000 scalp grafts left and 2 to 3,000 beard grafts

• Like 1