1 Week Post-Op

8 hours ago, Rossybop said:

I see I see. Interesting. I wish 8 months would hurry up so I can see the result already 😭

Goes without saying everyone's transplant growth rate is different. But just in my experience alone, for all 3 HTs, the hair started visibly growing at pretty much 4 months on the dot, , and while hair grew and thickened up to the 1 yr mark, the overall prognosis could be seen around 6 months. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DenverBuff1989 said:

Goes without saying everyone's transplant growth rate is different. But just in my experience alone, for all 3 HTs, the hair started visibly growing at pretty much 4 months on the dot, , and while hair grew and thickened up to the 1 yr mark, the overall prognosis could be seen around 6 months. 

Cool man. What's the difference like between 6 and 12 months?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

Cool man. What's the difference like between 6 and 12 months?

The first hair growth is what you notice the most, because naturally its the most exciting sign. The first grafts make the most impactful cosmetic appearance, and as more hair comes in you tend to not notice it as much (because its harder to spot as the areas get more dense)

When the new hair first comes in it will be thin and can potentially be crazy kinky (wild hair, going in random directions with a mind of its own). As the time goes on the hair "should" get thicker and soften up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DenverBuff1989 said:

The first hair growth is what you notice the most, because naturally its the most exciting sign. The first grafts make the most impactful cosmetic appearance, and as more hair comes in you tend to not notice it as much (because its harder to spot as the areas get more dense)

When the new hair first comes in it will be thin and can potentially be crazy kinky (wild hair, going in random directions with a mind of its own). As the time goes on the hair "should" get thicker and soften up. 

Cool man. Exciting! I can't wait, hopefully it works out properly as planned.