Finasteride supply

Hey guys, 

last month I have been struggling quite a lot with obtaining finasteride. Since I am from Europe it is not possible for me to order from keeps for example and it has been hard to find a verified supplier of this type o fmedication in Europe. I found these two websites that are quite cheap:

https://www.simpleonlinepharmacy.co.uk/online-doctor/hair-loss/finasteride/

I believe they sell 1mg tablets branded accord

https://www.pharmica.co.uk/hair-loss/finasteride/

This one have 1mg aindeem

I was wondering if there is someone here who has experience with these two  online pharmacies and can give me some review. Also if there is someone who can direct me somewhere where I could buy Propecia in Europe online stores, that would be very greatly appreciated since I´ve heard that other brandings than propecia seem to have a higher rate of sides so propecia would be prefered but if you say there is no difference, I am also open to try ones mentioned above. 

Thank you for all of your advice

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

I have had experience of both online pharmacies. Never had any issues with either. Sometimes one has a better offer than the other. Probably the most trusted ones in the Uk. 

Thanks so much. Which one would you recommend more though? Or which brand is "better" lets say, aindeem or accord? Or there is no difference?

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would say there is no difference personally. From memory Aindeem is produced by Accord. 

Unfortunately, I was going to order from there now, and I realised that they cannot ship out of UK. I am from Slovakia. Do you have some recommendations on how to get the meds to me for a reasonable cost?

3 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

Unfortunately, I was going to order from there now, and I realised that they cannot ship out of UK. I am from Slovakia. Do you have some recommendations on how to get the meds to me for a reasonable cost?

Oh sorry no I didn’t realise your not Uk based. 

• Like 1

goldpharma.cn

I have used for many years without a problem.

They have some kind of dispute with credit card companies, so you have to arrange a bank transfer to an account in Bulgaria.

Propecia is a bit pricey but proscar works out very cheap.

They do an online Dr consultation as part of the check out process.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day