Any opinions about HDC?

gwallt

Hi

I am from the UK and thinking about having a procedere with HDC in Cyprus. I know they are not in the coalition but theyre results look very good. Any opinions or comments?

Thanks

They're very expensive, especially for Europe. If HDC was much better than the competition, then their high cost would be justified, but I have seen nothing from them that would indicate that they are. If I were you, I would continue researching and find a doctor that you feel comfortable with. I'm confident that if you do that, you will find a highly regarded, but less expensive option than HDC.

gwallt,

Unless you are animate against follicular unit hair transplantation (strip), I'd strongly suggest considering Dr. Bessam and Dr. Nilofer Farjo of the Farjo clinic in the UK. In my opinion, they are performing the best work in the UK and are among the best in the world.

Best wishes in selecting a quality hair restoration physician,

Bill

I had a consultation with HDC in London. I was impressed by what they said to me, and indeed, by the various reviews on this site they have received.

However, as has been noted, their price is quite expensive. It is not much more than a Belgian clinic has quoted me, and they are obviously right on my doorstep. And much more expensive than Transmed, who would require a similar amount of travel.

HDC has been making some thoughts about their pricing in the UK. Their main concern is not the competition from other Euro zone countries but the competition from the UK. Due to the fact that the sterling lost a lot of value against the Euro, HDC seem a rather expensive option when compared with UK clinics. So they are thinking of applying a price list with a more favorite exchange rate so that the cost will be reduced. Additionally they offer free, Flights, Accommodation, airport transfers, blood test and post operation kit.

Thank you.

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case