Does anyone else hear have a high norwood level pattern but still have good coverage?

I am curious how to approach transplants because I feel like I am a future NW5 but at the same time I have pretty good coverage. My frontal third has thinned mostly at temples and behind forelock and I can tell I have lower sides because I see thinning at my temporal ridge when I buzz cut my hair. I am on finasteride and my hairloss has slowed a lot since I started it. I am 25 years old. Anyone else in a similar boat and get a HT?

I'll add pictures when I get a chances.

• Administrators

I was a Norwood 6 my coverage is the frontal third and midscalp with really light coverage in the crown. Check out my journey in my sig.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I work till late tonight but can post pics tomorrow to show what in talking about.

Thanks Melvin! I am on finasteride so I am hoping I can keep the DHT monster away for the most part. Guess it is just hard to anticipate how effective finasteride will be long term. 

Just now, T95good said:

I work till late tonight but can post pics tomorrow to show what in talking about.

Thanks Melvin! I am on finasteride so I am hoping I can keep the DHT monster away for the most part. Guess it is just hard to anticipate how effective finasteride will be long term. 

Thanks 🙏 will look forward to seeing them 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, T95good said:

Looking forward to your pictures, and please share what your expectations are as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

As far as expectations go, here is a link to a home run HT from Dr. Bisanga that I feel is reasonable for someone in my situation. 

This patient has more loss in the frontal third than me and I think we have similar midscalp and crown. I think he has more thickness at parietal ridges which makes me think he may have better donor situation. 

I think if I stay on fin/oral minox, have transplants from a Dr. Like bisanga (which is my top pick right now) or Eugenix. Then I can have a decent head of hair. I will never have brad pitt's hairline or density but the result I posted above is more than adequate for me.

• Administrators

They’re both excellent choices, you can’t go wrong with either one.

View my thread

I agree Melvin. I believe both are top 5 and they have reasonable rates for the quality of care.

Ferreira is also on my radar, I have been following @Rolandas and am impressed so far but the lack of posted results is concerning, as was discussed in another thread.

15 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I was planning for Eugenix too, ok I’m willing to wait it’s just a question of how long. They are booked up too until the first quarter of 2021. Let’s hope travel restrictions are relaxed when possible. 

Go to Istanbul ffs !!!!! 
este nove clinic Istanbul they are excellent!!!!!! Will save you thousands!!!!!!!

• Valued Contributor
29 minutes ago, andypandy71 said:

Go to Istanbul ffs !!!!! 
este nove clinic Istanbul they are excellent!!!!!! Will save you thousands!!!!!!!

Turkey is the last place I would go to for a hair transplant. I've been there as a tourist and love the place. But when Syrian refugees, ex hair dressers and taxi drivers end up working on your scalp you are taking serious risks. If one or two out of ten turn out well then that's called luck.

• Like 1

Tried to get pictures with as harsh as light as possible. My question is mostly about my parietal ridges. I feel that they are thinning but the are also growing straight out and forward instead of straight down which makes it look thinner at these angles.

IMG_20201111_062221.jpg

IMG_20201111_062322.jpg

IMG_20201111_062231.jpg

IMG_20201111_062221.jpg

IMG_20201111_062202.jpg

IMG_20201111_062152.jpg

Edited by T95good

3 hours ago, andypandy71 said:

Go to Istanbul ffs !!!!! 

Been to Istanbul x3 already. I now need crown work/BHT. And Eugenix are doing some of the best BHT you can find worldwide. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, andypandy71 said:

Go to Istanbul ffs !!!!! 

I see you schillin, I’m banning, caught you writing dirty. 

• Haha 1

View my thread