Alba Reyes - Domincan Republic

Rossybop

• Administrators

Again, never heard of her, if you want to see a quality surgeon in Latin America check out Dr. Yeimy Alvarez in Colombia. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Cool. I'll check him/her out. Alba Reyes is on IAHRS and also Spex mentioned her as a reccomended surgeon in a recent article, but he also mentioned other doctors who do not have flawless reviews so its hard to go by his reccomendation alone.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

Cool. I'll check him/her out. Alba Reyes is on IAHRS and also Spex mentioned her as a reccomended surgeon in a recent article, but he also mentioned other doctors who do not have flawless reviews so its hard to go by his reccomendation alone.

Look up what the community thinks about Spex, again never base your decision on one “guru” that’s why our community is like none other, it is not one overseer or one person saying that someone is good, it is the collective wisdom of thousands other patients with no incentives. That is why I always say don’t take my word for it, see what the community thinks.

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.