beverly hills hair restoration

mark_fields

I have had surgery with John Kahen, M.D, and my surgery could not have gone any better. I have had hair restoration consultations with all major practices such as Bosley, Medical Hair Restoration, and many others. There consultations are not even done by their M.D's they are done by sales reps for your particular area and location. With Beverly Hills Restoration you get hands on approach with John Kahen, M.D from consultation to your official surgery. So far it's been around three months and I already see tremendous growth, which I am sure you see growth with any other practice. With Dr. Kahen it is not an in and out procedure ??“ Dr. Kahen does weekly to monthly follow ups and makes sure everything possible is going as planned. For more information (promotional link removed)

I have had surgery with John Kahen, M.D, and my surgery could not have gone any better. I have had hair restoration consultations with all major practices such as Bosley, Medical Hair Restoration, and many others. There consultations are not even done by their M.D's they are done by sales reps for your particular area and location. With Beverly Hills Restoration you get hands on approach with John Kahen, M.D from consultation to your official surgery. So far it's been around three months and I already see tremendous growth, which I am sure you see growth with any other practice. With Dr. Kahen it is not an in and out procedure ??“ Dr. Kahen does weekly to monthly follow ups and makes sure everything possible is going as planned. For more information (promotional link removed)

Uh-huh...like to see some pics of this "tremendous growth", as it is not at all common.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

yeah and I like unicorns and long walks in the park......

Dude save the shameless solicitations for another site. We are dedicated to legitimate experiences from bonafide patients who aren't on the take from their Dr buddies. I already had a posting to my personal page from another "satisfied customer" of Dr Kahans.

As Thanatopsis already stated, your "tremendous growth" at 3 months would be unprecedented. And your statement on your pictureless profile about your hair transplant working to a "T" is laughable considering you would not have even begun to see the outcome yet.

If you were so proud of Dr Ks work you would have posted the pics. Save your acting for the "major studio" you supposedly work at and stop trying to sell Dr Kahan on this forum.

Mark; If you are sincere I am happy for your progress. This website is well informed so I post like yours to me sound like a promotion rather than anything. Alot of these poster live in California and are both knowledgable and well informed of the doctors in the area. BHHR is one place that I have not hear of, so I checked out the website. Although it appears your post was to promote I feel it has done the opposite and actually helped potential patients not only avoid this clinic but find other ones. If you were knowledgable I hopefully you researched your hair transplant thorougly you would know that posting a link to the website of a unknown doctor that shows four before and after (bad pictures in my opinion) defeated the purpose of why you posted. Showing your own before and after pictures has alot more strength.

Anyways my opinion..........

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 3 years later...

Hey, Brian, I was going to send you a private message but can't figure out how... I was planning on meeting with this doctor the bogus client gave the testimonial for on here, as I am new to hair transplant knowledge... can you tell me if hair transplants do work, or am I wasting my time? How do I find a legitimate surgeon? Does hair not grow back in a few months like this bogus person says?

Hey, Lorenzo, I also just sent a reply to Brian about this thread.. I can't figure out how to send you guys private messages, but you both seem very legit and well-read on the subject... I am new to the hair transplant process and am wondering if hair transplants actually work? I was going to use the guy this bogus client talks about on this thread until I realize now that the guy is a fraud. What results can I actually get from a proper hair transplant? How do I find one who is not a fraud?

Meax,

If you're an appropriate candidate and select an excellent surgeon, hair transplants "work" very well : )

If you're interested in more information, please feel free to send a private message or ask in this thread. Additionally, if you're like to schedule a few consultations or research more physicians, feel free to review our recommended hair transplant surgeons in California.

However, as others have stated, make sure you take your time and research thoroughly before scheduling an appointment.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey, Blake, thanks for getting back to me... once again I tried a private message, but when I click that option it takes me to something else. My question now is, if I do find a good surgeon and am qualified, what is the success rate of the surgeons you all find to be good ones? Do a lot of their clients still have the nightmare results I see with so many people? Or are these guys pretty dead on all the time with their success?

Meax,

Because you're a brand new member, our Webmaster probably needs to "approve" your membership before enabling private messaging. This should occur soon.

Furthermore, while every patient is unique and no surgeon is "perfect," undergoing a series of consultations with excellent surgeons is the best way to achieve a good result. Like you said, most of these physicians are considered "the best" because they do produce great results on a consistent basis.

Any specific characteristics you're looking for in a surgeon?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey, Blake, the ONLY thing I care about are results... the personality of the surgeon means nothing to me... my case is a receding hairline where I simply want to add a tiny bit more than what I have, along with making sure the surgery takes care of whatever I'm going to lose in the future on my hairline. I don't mind waiting a year or however long it takes for the hair to grow in, but I'm scared of it not working at all and even leaving me with a mess of side problems.