DR COOLEY, an amazing FUT experience

james curtis

My experience with Dr. Cooley and his staff has been simply amazing....bottom-line excellent.  I had my procedure done about 4 weeks ago, and he has been responsive every single time I asked questions throughout my initial healing period.   During the procedure, Dr Cooley and his staff were unbelievable patient, professional and went above & beyond.
Everyone on his staff that I have dealt with was very friendly and helpful.  If you are considering hair restoration procedure/s, I would highly recommend Dr. Cooley and his Team.   I did a lot of research and have to say I am beyond happy with my choice.   

JC

• Administrators

Dr. Cooley has been such a wonderful presence on the forum, he repaired @HTREGRETS do you mind sharing pictures? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.