African Hair Doctor Referral

Star1820

I’m of African descent  looking to get FUT. I’ve seen good reviews on Hasson and Wong. However, I haven’t seen any pictures on african hair. Hasson and Wong would be convenient for me since I live in Canada. Has anyone of african descent had a hair transplant with them or any experience with them. I’m also considering Bisinga and Cooley but they are quite far from me location wise. 

• Administrators

Where do you live? If you’re in the Pacific Northwest check out Dr. Gabel. Also, Diep is pretty renowned for his work on AA hair see @Norman Osborne Waves thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Star1820 said:

Thanks for the response. Sorry , I should have been specific. I live in Ontario, Canada

Check out Dr. Rahal, he’s an excellent choice and Dr. Nakatsui. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/AB/Alberta

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/ON/Ontario

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.