Worst Hair Loss Products

• Administrators

Okay guys,

As you know, we like to keep it real on this site, no nonsense hype, no BS pushing of “hair vitamins” just the real deal what WORKS! 

Let’s make a list of the worst hair loss products, include the nonsense they try and spin like “promoting healthy hair” personally I love that one. 

I’ll go first, one of the WORST products I ever heard about has to be the grow band. The real crime is that this glorified blood pressure pump costs $300! Some guy here actually bought it, tried it, and confirmed it was useless rubbish.

See the article I wrote HERE

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

probably all the crap that advertised in this video lol:

I was watching the video and in the beginning I was interested since I thought it was legit, but then I realized he just has a set of products that he tries to sell.  One of them is this band btw. complete bulshit anyway.

Funniest thing is that his hair didnt change at all, only different style. He is literally nw3-4

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, karatekid said:

probably all the crap that advertised in this video lol:

I was watching the video and in the beginning I was interested since I thought it was legit, but then I realized he just has a set of products that he tries to sell.  One of them is this band btw. complete bulshit anyway.

Funniest thing is that his hair didnt change at all, only different style. He is literally nw3-4

They’re the makers of this band. Wow, explains a lot. A good rule of thumb is to avoid anything labeled “scalp elixir” lol

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Add any hair vitamin to the list.

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Hair Growth laser helmets ⛑! 

I agree, there has been some people who swear by it, but given the price point. I would rather spend that money on a proven treatment. 

View my thread

• Administrators

Add this a 4 month supply of shampoo for $200 bucks 😱

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 7.43.32 PM.png

View my thread