HT NW7 at DR. Cinik Nov 2019 4300 grafts

Rocketman1

Forgive me @Rocketman1 if I contradict you, but @Doron Harati you are right, you can see some double in harline, and some stalk positioned where it should not have been put, there is, maybe short hair is less evident, but yes  note, unfortunately I have them too.  In low cost clinics, they don't use microscopes and this is the result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to be clear, I don't intend to bring down anybody, I myself was deeply botched in a cheap clinic in Turkey which were represented as a "boutique" by my agent, as a rep evey day I am getting pissed to see ppl with hopes to retrieve their hair and every single day I consult to botched patients by the Turkish cheap black market clinic (1500-3000 Euros per session), some of them aren't even sure they were botched, they actually almost believe it's normal to have unnatural look with scars, NW7 aren't even suitable for a procedure many times, yet those gold digger clinic say "Sure come, we will make you happy, even though our so called doctors don't even know a single word in English, but we will smile to you just to make a quick buck", NO MORAL ETHICS by those clinics!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

1 hour ago, Doron Harati said:

Just to be clear, I don't intend to bring down anybody, I myself was deeply botched in a cheap clinic in Turkey which were represented as a "boutique" by my agent, as a rep evey day I am getting pissed to see ppl with hopes to retrieve their hair and every single day I consult to botched patients by the Turkish cheap black market clinic (1500-3000 Euros per session), some of them aren't even sure they were botched, they actually almost believe it's normal to have unnatural look with scars, NW7 aren't even suitable for a procedure many times, yet those gold digger clinic say "Sure come, we will make you happy, even though our so called doctors don't even know a single word in English, but we will smile to you just to make a quick buck", NO MORAL ETHICS by those clinics!

No worries, absolutely appreciate your opinion! So would you consider Cinik a Turkish black market clinic? Because they are working in your mentioned cost range between 1500 and 3000 euro.

actually I decided that I make one hair transplant just to have the hair buzz cuttend and wear it like that. I was slick bald anyway and this was now in any case already an improvement as I have at least now a 3D buzz cut.

so honestly I’m already happy with the result now simply by the fact that it is better than before.

now I will attempt to close the crown as much and as dense as possible and see how it comes out...

@Rocketman1 Cinik's clinic is not a black market clinic in Turkey, but it is a low-cost clinic, where, for example, Cinik does not study the case well, does not think about the patient's expectations, the pre-intervention interview with him lasts all  'about 5/7 minutes, it is one of those clinics that does not reject any patient, even if he knows that the result can be poor.  He has so many good cases on this forum, that's a given, but going to this type of clinic is always a bet, you can win, but you also have the chance to lose.  I'll tell you, I've been there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Rocketman1 Cinik's clinic is not a black market clinic in Turkey, but it is a low-cost clinic, where, for example, Cinik does not study the case well, does not think about the patient's expectations, the pre-intervention interview with him lasts all  'about 5/7 minutes, it is one of those clinics that does not reject any patient, even if he knows that the result can be poor.  He has so many good cases on this forum, that's a given, but going to this type of clinic is always a bet, you can win, but you also have the chance to lose.  I'll tell you, I've been there.

I know... i was there as well 😄

I was just wondering that Cinik was mentioned as a black market clinic...

I know what you mean, but i have to say:

1. I wanted him to spread all the available grafts over the whole bald area and he declined - saying that it makes more sense to concentrate on the first half or the bald area - in the end correct.

2. I wanted him to take out as much as possible grafts from my head donor only and he declined - saying that he don't want to take out too much out of the head donor for now in order to have still some grafts in the head for a second operation. He advised to work with beard and chest instead - in the end correct.

So from that point of view i can say that he advised the right things to do.

So if the 4300 grafts which i received grow on like before i think no other clinic would have provided me a better result even for 10 time more money. Maybe in other clinik i would not have that "mass production feeling". But i don't want to make a discussion about cheap clinic versus expensive clinic - just stating my experience. :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rocketman1 said:

I was just wondering that Cinik was mentioned as a black market clinic...

In my opinion, there is a difference between a black market clinic and a low-cost clinic.  I have repeatedly written that in Turkey it is easy to open a clinic and start surgery, anyone can do it, as long as you know how to organize it, create a website, with photos stolen from authentic surgeons, rent operating rooms and have the  procedures for young boys who, until the day before, were doing a completely different job, and Cinik is not this.  Low-cost clinics are those that work on quantity rather than quality, those in which the doctor has only a marginal role in the procedure, where they pay little attention to extracting and implanting grafts without properly checking them to decide whether to place them in the hairline  , rather than in the mid crown, and something else that makes a difference with the more expensive clinics.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Egy said:

In my opinion, there is a difference between a black market clinic and a low-cost clinic.  I have repeatedly written that in Turkey it is easy to open a clinic and start surgery, anyone can do it, as long as you know how to organize it, create a website, with photos stolen from authentic surgeons, rent operating rooms and have the  procedures for young boys who, until the day before, were doing a completely different job, and Cinik is not this.  Low-cost clinics are those that work on quantity rather than quality, those in which the doctor has only a marginal role in the procedure, where they pay little attention to extracting and implanting grafts without properly checking them to decide whether to place them in the hairline  , rather than in the mid crown, and something else that makes a difference with the more expensive clinics.

Yes, i agree!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:14 PM, Rocketman1 said:

I just Wanted to share a comparison image.

7 month post OP VS 11 month Post OP

6EE66159-CDD4-406B-B3F8-19BAF418CDFD.jpeg

Is the first picture 7 or 11 th months? 
it looks like could be some hairs has gone into resting phase. As you were slick bald, its shockloss as normally could be. 

4 hours ago, Baboon said:

it looks like could be some hairs has gone into resting phase. As you were slick bald, its shockloss as normally could be. 

Hi, 

the above pic (so the one with more hair) is 11 month. The lower pic is 7 month.

But Tell me More about the resting Phase, what you mean by that?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Baboon said:

You can get shockloss almost a year on?

Here corrected update now exactly month 12. If you look carefully there are still new hairs coming out of the skin... So i think i'll have my end result more likels after 15-18 months...

F579365D-DC16-4F29-884D-013E6C237724.jpeg

46595A55-4E9D-4E86-8ECB-AD7D263859A6.jpeg

6D760244-BCAB-4FAA-81F2-C77DDA746DD0.jpeg

Edited by Rocketman1
Add pics