My horrid experience and help wanted

On 6/30/2022 at 4:48 PM, THE GAME said:

Azaa i just read through your entire thread. I am sorry you had to go through hair loss at such a young age . I am 46 and just got an HT , your thread convinced me that no matter what happens with my ht results  ill be ok cause i can always fall back on smp. It look fantastic on you . 

i want to wish you the best going forward my advice is dont sweat the little things life is short . Find happiness in the futur and dont worry about the past ….

cheers

Thanks. In a way the experience has played a hand in shaping me the way I have become. 

Appreciate the advice. 

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

• 1 year later...

@azza786 Hi Azza, since im in a similar boat as you hairwise (overall DUPA thinning), first of all i want to congratulate you for the SMP - looks completely fine and normal. I hope you feel that way too and, as you said, live your life more now. 

One question that i have from reading your story: You said you wore hairsystems for almost a decade. I would be very interested in how you did it with overall thin hair, especially very thin sides and back/nape area. Did you wear toppers with longer hairstyles to cover the sides and back with it? Or did you wear full cap?

I would be happy about your answer and maybe some fotos showing how you wore a hairsystem. Just normal photos (preferably from all sides) of you with it attached. I would be really grateful for this since i need some hope and strategies for a few years now (being a young guy myself).

Cheers!