2900 FUT ACell| Dr Scott Alexander

naakmuka

• Valued Contributor
10 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

How I see it is this.

I imagine the only people that would be on this forum that do not have hairloss would be doctors and technicians, or maybe prospective patients who want a hairline lowering.

Otherwise the average person on here would have some degree of hairloss and alot of feelings of lowered self esteem and low confidence due to their hairloss. These people have had hair on their mind for a while which is why they joined this forum.  Now that they have their hair on their head after 4-whatever or so months and they don't have that feeling of lowered self esteem associated with hairloss, the thoughts of "should check HRN" or "need to update my HRN thread" would become much less and eventually would fall very short off their priorities until it is forgotten about.

Unhappy patients would stay on here for longer due to the feelings of lowered self esteem would remain or even intensify.

Yeh i agree to tht as thr is won't be any other reason behind ths...bt i jst feel hw can so many people vanish at a stage(4months) whr they wudnt have got full results ..so its nt tht at 4 months ur head is full of hairs and thn u r least conserned and moved on with ur happy life...

And whn some1 is posting frm pre op to post op upto 4 months of update thn hw can he dnt even update just once in so long ...nt even a single post like tht nw he is very happy with the results and enjoying his life.. 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, FUE2300 said:

That would be great, I'd really like to see your results so far.

unfortunately nothing to show right now except some scalp discoloration where the follicles were implanted.  and most of that is covered by my old hair which is growing back.  i shaved it all down pretty short 

• 3 months later...