3000 Grafts 8 months Post Op Dr Feller

FenderPlayer,

That's a nice looking mop you've got there. What an impressive difference between month 5 and 8 as well.

For those members and guests at month 5 wondering if "this is it", take note of the radical difference here. And he's still got even more growth to come :-).

Congratulations FenderPlayer. I hope you are thrilled with your new locks!

Bill

Thanks for all the comments.

azza, I'd say it was around the 5 month mark that i really noticed what to me was a big change. having hair growing in that area instead of falling out was such a thrill that i was pretty happy at that point even just to see SOMETHING there.

Spex, Yes I am happy so far so let Dr. Feller know! The best thing is that my self confidence has been greatly renewed. Having such a large amount of loss at 22 was just painful. Now after the surgery though, I no longer hate when people pull out a camera near me and things like that. I feel way better about myself which is definitely great in my book.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

Wow. You have come a VERY long way, dude. Your situation was actually quite similar to mine - perhaps, a bit more loss, though since my op I think I've thinned to where you were pre-op.

You look radically different and at 8months you have more growth, thickening, and maturation. I think every HT has a couple of styles that work best for the given patient, too, and it takes some time and experimentation to find them.

Another few months and I think the proverbial cherry will be atop your follicular-sundae! icon_smile.gif Enjoy how far you've come and how far you will go -- live it up, bro!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

yes this is amazing result!!!!

but FenderPlayer are you on any meds right now???

i can see that your hairloss is more apparent behind the area that was worked on as seen on this pic:

474103812_B97497902484302587A350586D3B7BF2.jpg

if not i urge you to start taking them right away and thank me later icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Thanks for answering Dr. Feller!

I only asked because in the below photo I felt, even for only 8 months, it looked very sparse...the amount of grafts. I figured that you did less than average density to cover more area, but wasn't sure. If I'm looking at it right, in the visible areas it looks like around 8-16 grafts per sqcm on average?

2a-4.jpg

• 3 months later...