Dr Cinik 14/7/20... 4950 grafts.

Blower

Hello all,

firstly i would like to say this a great forum,im no stranger to forums..and i was on another hair forum dont know if i can mention it here..but it is dead in the water where as here seems alot busier and runs better from my experience..

so i think i was norwwood 7 at least .. i was looking into hair transplants all last year but on the basis of i have nothing to loose if goes wrong being bald for so long in my life.

but again on a budget that if goes wrong then not lost much money without selling my house and car to pay for the Dr's which are recommended normally i was of course opting for the cheaper tech based as we say.

so last year i went with Dr accar (cosmedica) through a uk rep GMH.. which after going with mr Cinik this week they run differently the two even though they was partners years back.

Cosmedica well very rushed indeed they do at least 4 to 6 times more patients operations a day compared to Cinik, the anasthtic was rushed was in pain most of the op with these and the op itself now looking and comparing was rushed like a sprint race,,, not going to go on loads here i will add before and after then cinik after..

so these pis here FIRSTLY are COSMEDICA NOT CINIK...

beard used here also one operation.

6d0bf934-17ca-4315-9f27-4e45ac98df59.thumb.jpg.aff9421fe171206b38f7b4526d82c660.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-27 at 05.26.43.jpeg

b0685e03-9d5a-4387-ad8e-fdd2eac57837.jpg

409f1a05-4571-4d80-b2a7-7a9e246e55f1.jpg

Edited by Blower
  • Like 1

these last 2 pictures are two operations done at Mr Ciniks i opted for two operations this time so i have had 3 in total.. with Mr Cinik opening the channels 0.8mm size..

i wanted my hair line adjusting as you can see compared to the fist op at the top in the first post...so its been reduced slightly and widened out to the sides..

then they added more density to what Cosmedica did and then the 2nd op the day after used beard and chest( i know chest hair is 5-10% success) so going to be limited there in sucsess

as can see the 2nd day they added more running up to the crown..which again needs more density.

i need to mention this.. that the comparison and experience form both clinics was different.. ie Ciniks was not rushed at all like cosmedica and pain free where they was thorough  with the operation more so in all my observations which i noted..i was far far more impressed with their technicians basically..

• Like 1

Sorry was an early morning post half asleep 😴 

first day 3150 from my scalp back and one side 

2nd day 1800 beard -chest and the other side of scalp 

I would say now my scalp donor would be non useable now with another op to fill crown in 

im 44 years old 

been loosing hair since 19 never taken anything for my hair till last year after my first op and used Proscar till ran out with little no sides well maybe more anxious and depressed but libido ok 

Swapped then to UK supplier finesteride 1mg tabs more anxious more depressed and 0 libido 

• Blower changed the title to Dr Cinik 14/7/20... 4950 grafts.

the first set of pics is the initilal with cosmedica

and 2nd set of pics with cinik ... 

overall looking around 8000 grafts so far.. well 8500 grafts but i am not sure i got 3500 grafts with cosmedica like they claimed.

1 hour ago, Blower said:

the first set of pics is the initilal with cosmedica

and 2nd set of pics with cinik ... 

overall looking around 8000 grafts so far.. well 8500 grafts but i am not sure i got 3500 grafts with cosmedica like they claimed.

Do you have pics of the Cosmedica growth?

4 hours ago, HTHope said:

How’s your donor looking after the 3 surgeries?

not sure what to say yet mate.. like to know but think its too early to say?  ie i would still like my hair line adjusting a bit more down at the sides so to speak if possible but not sure now with donor being used twice and bad donor area

417bd3fd-18aa-4778-b9d7-770b32c1542e.jpg

• 2 months later...