Recom for HT Doc

Prem

Hi All,

i greatly appreciate everyone in this forum for sharing there experiences. I am 25, based of Denver. Since 3years i had huge hair-loss and pretty much lost most of my frontal hair. I'm considering HT and need your suggestions on doctor selection. below are the suggestion from doc's

dont wanna shave my head for HT.

H&W and Alexander wanted me to wait for another year with conti medication.

Dr Cooley, Dr Harris, Dr Rahal and Dr Rassman - i can go forward with 3000 graft HT to cover up my frontal region and after an year or 2 consider another HT to address my crown.

I am attaching my frontal and donor region pics. On Propeica, Rogaine 5% and nizrol since a mnth

Hi All,

i greatly appreciate everyone in this forum for sharing there experiences. I am 25, based of Denver. Since 3years i had huge hair-loss and pretty much lost most of my frontal hair. I'm considering HT and need your suggestions on doctor selection. below are the suggestion from doc's

dont wanna shave my head for HT.

H&W and Alexander wanted me to wait for another year with conti medication.

Dr Cooley, Dr Harris, Dr Rahal and Dr Rassman - i can go forward with 3000 graft HT to cover up my frontal region and after an year or 2 consider another HT to address my crown.

I am attaching my frontal and donor region pics. On Propeica, Rogaine 5% and nizrol since a mnth