My experience with Hair Transplants 1 first butchery and 4 subsequent repairs

escar

Hello guys,

Some of you already know my case, I have been around forums since 2003, in this year I had my first (bad) experience with Ht's..

I created a new channel in Youtube recently to share material about Hair Transplants, I did in Spanish as I'm spaniard, but I thought that to make the videos in english as well could be a good idea... The first video that I did in English it's about my experience and I tried to explain as best as I can...excuse me the mistakes, Im trying to improve my level and this videos in English will help me to practise and eventually some day could speak as Shakespeare,hahaha.

https://youtu.be/18JlnOPMCCQ

Let me know your opinion as it will be very welcomed!

Thank you and have a nice day

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

Thank you guys, it's amazing how your life could change due to a hair transplant good or bad, I can give you both views, and honestly, to have a bad ht with unnatural result it's like die in live. Those unprofessional doctors should be ashamed for butchering people for a few hundred bucks.

By the way this is the artist who did my first procedure...Dr Martín Espinosa, if you saw him dressed like that run!

img03.thumb.jpg.291e1019278170b6b72d51121bb2f8fd.jpg

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

My case

• Administrators

Great story,

Thank you for sharing, Dr. Maras, is a true repairman. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great story,

Thank you for sharing, Dr. Maras, is a true repairman. 

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for the comments, actually one of the four repairs have been done in HDC and the other three in other clinics but I definitely agree with you that Dr Maras is an excellent surgeon and the HDC clinic are one of the most reliable in the hair transplant industry.

Regards,

Edited by escar

My case