Robotic Artas FUE to increase density

Hi, find it difficult to look for good FUE doctors since reviews will be very biased and even a good doc can give bad results. Started looking into the robotic FUE transplants done with Artas robots. For me this seems like the perfect solution since it eliminates human error and can give better precision and density than any human could. In Europe it seems like they will cost starting from flat rate of 5000Eur and amount of grafts doesn't really matter that much since it is a robot, as long as it is in a given range.

Now I have two questions:

1) Can the procedure be done to increase density in an area where a FUE HT was previously performed?

2) Can someone share their experiences with doing the robotic procedure?

Thanks!

• Administrators

Artas is not the perfect solution, do some more research. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, hair said:

0)  Started looking into the robotic FUE transplants done with Artas robots. For me this seems like the perfect solution since it eliminates human error and can give better precision and density than any human could.

1) Can the procedure be done to increase density in an area where a FUE HT was previously performed?

2) Can someone share their experiences with doing the robotic procedure?

Thanks!

0) Unfortunately this assumption is wrong. There is a reason almost all high level clinic got rid of the Artas. 

1) Yes, but depends on your situation and has nothing to do with Artas as it is only used for punching.

2) There are some clinic shared results and most of them show already the issue with the extraction pattern. 

Any tool is as proficient as the individual operating the tool.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY